Minji - Fight

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I heard as I was talking to my friends. We all immediately got up and began to run to the noise, trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening. 

I pushed through the people only to see my best friend - Minji on top of a boy on the floor pounding into his face with her knuckles.

I immediately went and grabbed her arm, she was about to push me away before she realised it was, I carried on tugging on her arm trying to pull her away from the boy but it was no use so I grabbed her other hand and began pulling even harder before she finally gave up and decided to follow me.

I pushed past the crowd again until we reached the nurse's room - no one was there. 

I quickly grabbed Minji and pounded her against the wall, putting one hand on the wall beside her head. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing out there? Look. You're bleeding now." I said, rubbing the blood on her lip.

She looked down, saying something so quietly I couldn't hear. 

I lifted her face up from her chin, forcing her to look into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I just heard the boy saying some bad stuff about you, it just made me so angry."

I sighed before rolling my eyes and moving away from her, looking through the drawers for a first aid kit. 

"Sit down Minji, I'll clean you up."

She immediately complied, sitting down onto the bed. 

I opened the kit and started with her blood knuckles, gently rolling the bandages over them, hearing her wince in pain every once in a while. 

Then I moved onto some cuts on her forehead, slowly dabbing them clean with alcohol - the pain was visible on her face. 

I placed some plasters on her cuts on her arms and legs and then I began closing the first aid kit.

"My lip's bleeding as well." She whispered. 

I turned around and grabbed a towel soaked in alcohol and began cleaning the dried blood on her lip.

I could feel her stare into my soul as I cleaned it and I slowly looked up, our faces barely inches away from each other. 

Instinctively, I leaned closer to her lips, looking at her eyes and then her lips and then back again. She began moving closer to me as well and after what felt like an eternity, our lips connected and I could slightly taste the mixture of blood and alcohol on my lips.

But I didn't care - her lips were so soft and plump, and I couldn't stop kissing her. 

I slowly pushed her down onto the bed, still kissing her.

I then placed soft kisses along her jaw, before moving down to her neck, slightly sucking on it and leaving marks as she quietly sighed in joy. 

"You know - I feel honoured that you fought for me." I said. 

"How could I not - you matter most to me." She replied whilst grinning, before she flipped us over so she was on top of me...