Chapter 02 - 𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚.

When suddenly, a knife was throwed at Barron, but he luckily it missed on purpose him but still, he got cut.

"Yo~" I heard an unfamiliar voice approached us.

A tall figure emerged from the bushes and stood in front of Barron confidently and straight.

"W- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU?!? " Barron shouted at the unknown person.

"Oh? Why would I tell you idiot? " the mysterious figure replied mockingly with a smirk.

The guy has black and fluffy hair with his ocean-like blue eyes.

The black-haired person picked up his knife and spun it in his hand.

"Aren't you gonna back out? I have a knife while you have nothing or are you just gonna pounce your weak ahh fists on me? Hm~ only a fool would do that. " he said at Barron.

Ackk, I can't tell if he's a foe or a woe.

He then paused for a minute before swinging his knife at Barron, but luckily Barron dogded it.

Barron is now far and the tall figure was in front of me.

Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me!

He then turned his gaze on me and flashed a smile at me??

I didn't saw it quite clearly but he then took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders gently.

WADAFAWKKKK-

"scram." he said in a cold tone before Barron and his minions ran off.

Now it's just the two of us.

Andddd I fainted.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Zuta's POV:

I was about to extend my hand to the boy that sat on the ground, until... He fainted?

*sighs*

Now what am I gonna do? tsk.

I carefully picked him up from the ground and placed him on a nearby bench.

I checked my watch and turns out I have 65minutes and 27seconds left.

Hmphhhh.

__________________________________

Short chapter, sorry haha