Chapter 04 - 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚.

3rd POV:

It was the first day of school, and a day past the time when Zuta and Logan met.

The alarm clock's arrow pointed at 5 before ringing.

Zuta sat up and softly rubbed his eyes. He sighed in tiredness, he still wanted to be back in bed however his alarm clock was far from his bed so he could wake him self up by getting up and turning it off.

He turned off the source of the sound and walked down stairs for breakfast.

Zuta turned on the lights and grabbed his apron.

Sadly, he didn't have any siblings and his parents' wakes up at 7am plus the maids, butlers and other staffs' work starts at 7 am too. Meaning he's always alone to get ready for school.

He put on his apron and opened the fridge to find some food. He got out the simple eggs and bacon then cooked it.

After 20-30 mins of cooking, he placed his meal on the table and sat down.

After he ate his food, Zuta showered and got dressed. THE staffs arrived and his parents woke up some time later.

(Time skip)

The ravennete arrived at the school and bid farewell to his butler.

He arrived inside the school and observe the place. As he was observing, his chest collided with a palebrown-haired boy's forehead.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Logan's POV:

I was heading to my locker until I suddenly bumped into someone.

'Sh!t I'm definitely screwed... ' I thought. I decided not to look at the the person and just apologize.

"I- I'm sorry, I really am! I wasn't looking! I'm very sorry! " I immediately ran off to avoid causing a seen.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Zuta's POV:

'Did... He forgot about me already? *sighs* '

I entered my designated classroom. The teacher greeted me greeted me f̶a̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ warmly with a small soft smile and told me to search for my name at my seat.

I placed my bag down on my seat and I sat down as I put on my headphones and plugged it in my phone.

I turned on (what ever music you want), crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

I waited until the class was complete while I rested peacefully.

__________________________________

I deeply thank my supporters from the bottom of my heart<3