;🎧 Chapter 23

A/n: Hey pookies!!! Uhm so looks like the lack of sleep got to me because I almost passed out😜 Yes I am doing okay, partially my fault for sleeping so late and not eating lunch today. Here's another chapter for my lovely pookies! M/n won't be in this chapter however he will be mentioned.

"Wait so..M/n wasn't with Tyler when you guys got transported in the phantom dimension?" Mike questioned them with horrified eyes.

"Yeah, when we got there we only saw Tyler. M/n was no where to be found." Ashlyn responded, she was both upset and worried for her cr-best friend's well being.

"So it probably means he's far away from the last point.." Logan theorized.

"What are we gonna do, he must be so far away then." Taylor sniffed, tears gathering in her eyes.

Aiden stated silent while sitting on the couch, still comprehending the situation after dying in the phantom dimension. Man a lot has been going..M/n getting snatched by a phantom,getting chased by a centipede phantom,M/n dying in the phantom dimension,M/n getting kidnapped,he died in the phantom dimension too,now M/n is nowhere to be seen in the phantom dimension.

"Aiden are you okay sweetie?.." Jessica asked him in a worried tone.

"Y-yeah I'm fine..just worried for M/n." He said before gulping. "Well uh actually.."

He hesitated a bit which caught ervyones attention. All eyes were on him now which made him a bit nervous for what he's about to say.

"I..I found M/n's bracelet in the phantom dimension." Now that caught everyone's full attention, it has gone a day without any update or informal about M/n so of course they would react like that.

"Do you think he dropped it when he was uhm-pierced by the tree?.." Logan asked.

"No that's not possible, that bracelet was tied to his wrist tight which would be impossible for it to fall off. The only way it got taken off is if someone had forcefully pulled it off his wrist.." Aiden explained, a cold chill went down everyone's spine.

"So..what did happen then?.." Logan asked.

"M/n must've tried escaping but failed." Ashlyn said while running her hand through hair out with a stressed look.

"The poor boy.." Naomi covered her mouth.

What actually happened:

"Ugh this is so tiring." Ryan muttered before blowing out smoke from his mouth.

He checked the cigarette in his hand and noticed that he reached the butt. He sighed and grabbed his pocket to get another one when he felt a bracelet. He pulled it out and noticed it was the bracelet the kid had while he was trying to get out of their grip. He was about to observed it more when the group called for him that it was time to go.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming over there!" He yelled before sighing, he looked at the bracelet once more before throwing it off the cliff.

End.

"We..me and the adults are gonna discuss about your current issue in the phantom world and M/n. You kids get some sleep." Mike said.

"But-" Ashlyn tried going against her father.

"No buts Ashlyn, you all need sleep after the events happened in that other dimension." Emma interrupted sternly while giving Ashlyn a stare who sighed.

Ashlyn nodded before walking to where the living room was with the others to sleep again. They all gathered and slept ontop of eachother as a way so they feel safe. It felt a bit empty since M/n would usually be the middle and they'd cuddle with him..