19

*Adrian's POV*

I've been trying to figure out ways to talk to Taylor about what happened two nights ago.

I just don't know what to say.

I look up and see her at her locker across the hallway from me.

She's alone.

I walk over to her and she looks at me.

"Hey, can you come over today?" I ask her.

"Yes, sure," She says blankly.

"Thank you, Scott," I say to her with a soft smile.

It's the end of the day already so I'll be seeing her soon.

I hurriedly walk to my car so I can drive home. But of course there's loads of people waiting at my car.

Yeah, my big reveal has landed a lot of attention on me.

All over the media and also all over school. It's insane.

I move the people out the way and crank
up my car so I can see Taylor. Thank god they moved or else I would've hit them.

I really missed her.

I pull out the parking lot and make my way home. I wait at the kitchen counter for her to walk in.

Instead of her usually just walking in she knocks and I open the door.

"Hey, come in," I say.

She comes in and just stares blankly around the house like she's never been here before.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I should've talked to you about it. I really don't wanna jeopardize what we have Taylor, I've missed you," I say to her with sincerity.

She looks up at me with a smile and just pulls me into a hug, "I've missed you, Adrian."

"You wanna watch a movie up in my room?" I ask her.

"Yes, of course,"  She says with a smile.

We walk up the stairs and Tago has finally woken up from his slumber.

I lay on my bed and Taylor lays on top of me with Tago on the end of the bed.

"I've really missed this," Taylor says suddenly.

"I've really missed this too," I say and kiss the top of her head.

Her focus is completely on the movie until it's over. If there's one thing she loves, it's her movies.

"Do you wanna stay over for dinner?" I ask her, half expecting a no.

"Yes, I'd love to," She says and pulls me into a kiss.

It's almost as if Tago is a child and doesn't like couple type stuff because he immediately gets off the bed and runs out of my room.

"Look you made Tago leave," I say with a chuckle.

"Good, he shouldn't see what's about to happen anyways," She says with boldness.

She starts to rub me over my pants and kisses me sweetly on my neck. She leaves a trail of kisses up to my ear. She suddenly puts her hand under my pants making me gasp.

"If you touch me, Gomez, I'll stop," She whispers in my ear.

She starts to move her hands on me causing me to whimper. She smiles at the sound and kisses me again.

Whenever we're done, we clean ourselves up and head downstairs.

My father is staying at Sebastian's again. He loves doing that.