20

*Adrian's POV*

It's Thanksgiving break and things for the past few months have been good.

The basketball team is soaring through the ranks. We're number 1 in our division. We're undefeated so far.

Taylor and I have been seeing each other privately at my house or at that park. I've enjoyed her company.

She's even coming over for Thanksgiving today because her parents are both out of town. She says they leave every year.

Adonis and Aurora are joining Sebastian, Elijah, My dad, Taylor, and Me for Thanksgiving as well.

We're going to be a full house.

"Adrian come lay these plates on the table there," Uncle Sebastian says.

"Yes sir," I say while grabbing the plates and doing what he says.

I take a second to admire the perfectly set table and the doorbell rings.

Tago's dog feet come pattering on the floor to the door.

I open up the door and there stand Adonis and Aurora.

"Welcome to my humble home," I say and open up the door for them.

"Ahh thank you kind sir," Adonis says and bows towards me.

"Move losers," Aurora says and moves us out the way, "When's my bestie gonna be here?"

"She should be here soon," I say.

"I'm here now," A voice says from the door.

I turn to see Taylor in a brown dress that hugs her body perfectly.

Aurora squeals and her heels click on the floor as she runs over to hug Taylor.

"Agh I've missed you," Aurora says.

"I've missed you," Taylor replies.

"Hey, what about me?" I say with a slight pout.

Taylor walks over towards me and pulls me closer to her by my tie.

"I've missed you so much, Handsome," She says and kisses me deeply.

I kiss her back and grab her by her waist.

"Ew get a room guys," Adonis says, interrupting our magical kiss.

"Fuck off," I say with a laugh.

Taylor interlinks her arm with mine and I lead her to a seat at the table. Right next to mine.

I pull out her chair for her, "Here you go madame."

"Aww so sweet," She says and kisses my cheek.

"Ayo what about me Scarface?" Adonis says.

"My sincerest apologies sir, here you go," I say while pulling our his chair.

"Why thank you," He says. But before he can sit down I pull the chair back and he falls flat on his ass.

"Ima get you back for that one now," He says while getting up with a laugh.

I just laugh back at him and tell Elijah to come sit down with us.

Elijah joins us at the table and greets the twins with a wide smile.

"Yo what's up," Elijah says while sitting down beside Adonis.

"Nothing at all, just your cousin being an assface," Adonis replies.

"Nothing new I see," Elijah replies.

I kick him under the table and he kicks me back.

We're all laughing and joking around when the Dads come and join us at the table.

"Hello guys, how's it going?" My dad asks as he sits down.

"Good," we all say in unison.

"That's great, well you guys can start making your plates if you'd like," He says gesturing towards the food on the table in front of us.

We don't waste another second and fill our plates  up til it can't possibly hold anything else. Yeah we're some pigs.

We all laugh and talk and eat at the same time. It's an overall perfect experience. Especially with Taylor by my side.

Once we get done eating, everyone heads outside for a beer or a cigarette.

Taylor and I stay inside to wash some dishes.

"So, how did you like my family?" I ask her as I scrub my plate.

"They're very nice and welcoming," She says with a smile while drying off a cup.

"I'm glad you like them, because they like you," I say with a small chuckle.

"Do they actually?" She asks with some surprise in her voice.

"Well obviously, who wouldn't?" I reply to her.

"I guess no one can dislike THE Taylor Scott," She replies with a smirk.

"Shut up," I say laughing.

"Even you, you disliked me at first now I have wrapped around my finger, Gomez," She says while grabbing my neck.

"That you do, Scott. That you do," I reply and kiss her soft lips.

She quickly kisses me back and puts her hands on both sides of my face. I absolutely melt into her touch.

I'm just so weak with her. My guard is let down when I'm around her.

I know this makes me vulnerable. But I can't help myself. She makes me want to be open and love her.

She pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes. Almost as if, she's searching my soul.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Nothing. Your eyes are just- captivating," She says with admiration.

"You know, yours are too," I say back.

We stare at each other in silence until I break it, "When can we be public?"

"Um, I'm not sure," She says back and releases herself from my arms.

"No rush, I'm just asking," I hurriedly say to her.

"I know," She says back to me.

"I should probably go back home," She says and kisses me one more time.

Before I could even response she's out the door and pulling out of my driveway.

I miss her already.

I continue washing the dishes and the rest of my family along with Adonis and Aurora come inside after a while.

They're all a little buzzed and ask me if I need help.

"No, I got it, you guys go to bed, I'll clean up. Don't worry," I say to them with a smile.

I can tell they're tired.

They all nod and find a room to sleep in.

Yeah this house is huge so there's enough rooms for them to sleep in.

I finish up the dishes and begin to wipe down the counters and the kitchen table.

Tago follows me around the kitchen, waiting for me to go to bed.

I fill up his water bowl and take out the trash.

I'm finally done.

I tiredly head upstairs and Tago follows me.

I plop down on my bed and drift to sleep.