May 2024: Tenacity of Taurus [CLOSED]

SEARCHING THE STARS | TENACITY OF TAURUS

PROMPTS:

Option 1: Write a story that contains the following words (or a form of the words), OR create a graphic that contains depictions of the following:

• Comfort

• Scarlet

• Unmoving

• Race

Option 2: Write a story OR create a graphic based on the following prompt:

For ages, you have guarded something—not because you wanted to, but because you were forced to. Today is the day that changes.

You will have the chance to explain how you incorporated the prompt when you submit your entry.

RULES:

- Participants may submit up to one written and one graphic entry. Your entry must be created for this challenge (no existing works).

- Written submissions must be 5,000 words maximum. There is no minimum.

- Graphics submissions must be 512x800 pixels or an equivalent aspect ratio. Users must show all assets/stock images used, if applicable. You must have permission to use all images.

- AI-generated content is not allowed.

- Any genre is allowed.

- Mature content is allowed, but please keep Wattpad's content guidelines in mind. Any mature content must be explained in the submission form.

- Submissions must be published on your Wattpad profile as a standalone work, as a chapter in an existing anthology/portfolio, or shared in a Google Drive link.

- The deadline is May 31, 2024, 11:59 PM EDT. Winners will be announced as soon as we can.

- No experience necessary! Anyone can enter.

PRIZE: Your entry will be added to the community's contest book, and you will receive a shout-out from the profile. (You may opt out of this in the submission form.)

SUBMISSIONS: Fill out the form in the external link of this chapter! You may also link your entry in the comments, but this is not required.

NOTE: This challenge will include entries from members of our Discord server.

Good luck!