Author's note

Hello to the one reading this. I hope you enjoy this fun journey filled with humor and love. <3

> This is the second book of the Star Series, I'd suggest if you haven't read the first book check it out for better understanding for each and every character and their relations

> This is the second book of the Star Series, I'd suggest if you haven't read the first book check it out for better understanding for each and every character and their relations. However, if it doesn't interest you then you can read this as Standalone as well.

> English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical errors and typos, although I try to make sure that every chapter is edited but again, you can expect some errors.

> The characters of the story are not flawless. They will have flaws just as we humans do. They will have their own insecurities, their own problems and their family issues.

> No mother-in-law and daughter-in -law drama, no kidnapping, no cheating, no disrespect, no murder, no big heartbreaks, no drama created by ex's,no other girl/ guy or anything will be present in this story. This will be the simple and sweet rom-com, with a mist of emotions which will enlighten your mood in bad times.

> Healthy/postive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly but please make sure in the process you don't demotivate or hurt anyone including me. If you feel like the story isn't worthy enough to read, or there are many mistakes, I will not mind if you leave reading this. No losses or hurt from any side. <3

> A few dialogues may be in Hindi as this is an Indian book. But I'll make sure to translate them in English for better understanding.

> Some scenes might be similar to anything you have read before, it might be a coincidence.

> This is purely a work of fiction, The storyline, The characters everything started in my head and it will end up here. Relating it to reality would not make any sense.

> If anything/ any action in the story may not seem real just remember that we are on Wattpad. Here anything which we cannot imagine can also take place. And on top of that the story is a part of my imagination. The fictional world is our escape to reality :)

> The images used in the cover, the character's aesthetics do not belong to me. I do NOT own them. I have taken them from different sources, so all rights go to the respective owners.

> I do not allow anyone to copy, plagiarize or post this on any other platform.

> Lastly, I hope we end this story together with a laugh and smiles on our faces. Because I might start this story but it wi be completed by the you (aka the readers) ◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍

[Scroll to the next chapter for aesthetics and tropes.]