Chapter 10: Our First Night

Kean got startled, her heart beating rapidly as she felt his body pressing behind her. She could feel his breath and hear his deep gently voice in her ear as he calls out to her name.

"Kean..." — Ruizel call out her name with a gentle deep voice as he looked at her with loving eyes.

She felt her ears tickling as she hears his voice ringing next to her ear. She blushed as she hears his voice. Patiently, she sat up in silence, awaiting his continuation.

"Can I...?" — He asks her, as he looks at her with lust, wanting to devour her.

Kean thinks twice, not knowing what to do. Ruizel turn her to him. She stared into his eyes silently. He swallows slightly as he reaches and caresses her cheeks. He then spoke;

"Kean... I won't do it if you aren't comfortable.." — He stared at her eyes, expecting for her answer.

She looked at him then, avoiding his gaze as she replied; "Its.. Alright.." — She said as she blushed, feeling the heat surround them both.

Ruizel found her adorable and captivating in his eyes, unable to control himself after she acted that way. He pinned her down on the bed, pinning her hands down to the bed as he leans in to kiss her soft and sweet lips.

Their tongues twirl together, embracing one another. They could feel the sweet taste of each other's mouth. Ruizel pulled away, as he watched Kean panting, witnessing her seductive expression. As he was holding her hands pinned to the bed, he felt his body shiver from the sight of her sexy and vulnerable sight.

He spoke in a low and deep tone; "Damn it.. You better prepare yourself.." — He said as he licks and kisses her neck, making her feel pleasure. Kean moan and moans softly as he licks every part of her body, slowly lowering, reaching her most sensitive spot.

"Kean, you're so wet down here." — He said with a smirk, as he stared down. Leaning in to lick her vagina, he sucked and slurp it, causing to make a lewd sound.

Her moans became louder and louder as she felt the extreme pleasure he had made her experience for the first time. As he finally stops, he reaches her neck, kissing it and sucking. Giving her a lot of hickeys. He stared at her eyes, whispering sweet loves to her.

"Can I.. put it in..?" — He asks breathing heavily as he stared into her eyes lustfully.

Embarrass of his words, she nods, panting. Ruizel shivered as he grits his teeth. He felt the urge to devour her and eat her up. He thrust inside her as she moans loud. Their first night ended with pleasure.

The next day. Ruizel woke up first in the morning. He leaned in, kissing her forehead as he stared into her sleeping face. Smirking, he wondered how lucky he was to finally have her to himself, feeling content and happy to be by her side.

Kean groan as she turned to hug him, then blinking twice as she greeted him.

"Good morning.." — she said in a low voice as she smiles at him.

Ruizel smiled as he caresses her cheek, greeting her back.

"Good morning, Kean..." — He said as he hugged and kissed her forehead, feeling warm and happy.

Their morning was as lively as yesterday was. He got up, taking a shower, then coming out after preparing a warm bath for her.

"You should go and take a shower. I prepared a warm bath for you, Love." — Ruizel said, as Kean giggled, thanking him for preparing a bath for her.

After taking a bath, both of them head to the dining room where his family was waiting for them two. His mother was smiling widely, happy to see them two going down to eat breakfast. She greets them;

"Good morning you two, did you have a wonderful night yesterday?" — she ask knowing the answer. Her son, Ruizel, glared, but sighed. He was at least thankful for his mother's method to get them two more closer than before.

Kean was smiling brightly, beaming with energy. They all stared at her, finding her very adorable and energetic.

"You're very energetic in the morning. Are you really the little night owl in your family?" — Mrs. Veon said as she giggled with a smile as she looks straight at Kean.

"T.. That's because.." — She turned red, feeling flustered.

Ruizel smirks as he felt happy waking up in the morning and eating breakfast with her. He didn't expect for his morning to be as lively and full of anticipation for the day ahead. Mrs. Veon chuckled softly as she gestured for them both to sit and eat breakfast. And so they both did. The morning ended with them all chatting all lively with a smile in the morning. When suddenly Ruizel received a phone call.

He took out his phone as he excused himself from the living room. He answer;

"You called? What's the matter?" — He asks in a serious tone of voice.

The guy replied to him; it was his secretary; Lin. He called because of another clientele who seem to have sought their help because of the lack of people she could ask for help to.

"A female client came in a very rash state, Sir.. I figured a stranger has chased her. She doesn't know. We're currently putting up securities to be on guard." — Lin says.

Ruizel sighed, but knew he had to go to his work again before his rest could even end. Lin heard him sighed, and so Lin apologized to his boss. But Ruizel told him not to apologize and that he has done a great job as always.

"Keep up the good work, Lin. You're a man I mustn't lose by my side." — He said.

He hang up the phone as he took a deep breath and calmly headed back to the living room to excuse himself. Just like that, he felt disappointed again, as his precious time with Kean was once more interrupted. Knowing that, Kean suggested if she could go with him to learn more about him and to make up for the lost time.

Ruizel froze as he heard her wanting to go with him. He smiled but at the same time didn't know whether to accept or not. But he sighed and smiled as he agreed in the end. Kean beamed and said she will behave properly beside him and not to worry about anything. Ruizel pats her head as he felt anxious, yet a bit of relief.

They drove to his office, bringing Kean in as his female employees were all shock to see a young woman beside him. They murmured about her, thinking it's a new employee. But seeing how Ruizel held her hands gently with a smile on his face kept bothering the employees, a group of three women were glaring in her direction. Jealous of her, feeling bothered by her presence.

                                                                      To be continued.