Author's Note

Welcome, my loves!

Her Darkest Fantasy is the 4th book in the series after The Eternal Curse, REIGN and Desirable!

I'm so excited to dive into Viola's story (Nate's sister). You don't have to read Desirable for this to make sense—this book starts halfway through Desirable. It's going to get juicy, emotional and steamy❤️‍🔥

This is a dark romance shifter book. It's definitely going to be one of the darkest I've ever written. So buckle up!

Viola is a romantic at heart and believes she knows everything about love

Viola is a romantic at heart and believes she knows everything about love. From the movies she watches to the books she reads—she's after a gentleman who will handle her with care. But as everyone around her finds their soulmate and starts their perfect love story, Viola has no idea that her happily ever after is far from perfect.

Haze is out for revenge after losing his family and friends in a brutal attack. He's violent and vicious and will take whatever is his—including his innocent little mate. Viola is his ultimate obsession and getting her won't be easy, but he'll never back down from a challenge.

He will do anything to get her. He will do anything to take what's his. He'll do anything to gain back his powers.

But when Haze turns out to be Viola's darkest fantasy, he certainly didn't see this one coming—including the way she claims his heart.

- paranormal romance- wolf shifters- dark themes- fated mates- stalking- kidnapping- touch her and die (literally)- 'my wife'- her sexual awakening- kinks: degradation/praise, bondage, breath play, knife play (for only one scene)

- wolf shifters
- dark themes
- fated mates
- stalking
- kidnapping
- touch her and die (literally)
- 'my wife'
- her sexual awakening
- kinks: degradation/praise, bondage, breath play, knife play (for only one scene)

All sexual scenes are consensual—there is no dub-con or non-con.

- sexual content- specific kinks- violence, gore, torture- an unhinged MMC (he's crazy)- stalking/kidnapping- rip your heart out moments (sorry)

- sexual content
- specific kinks
- violence, gore, torture
- an unhinged MMC (he's crazy)
- stalking/kidnapping
- rip your heart out moments (sorry)

I can't wait to share this book with you! I'm going to be posting every week on Wednesdays, starting next week💘

Don't forget to add to your libraries!

Drop an emoji if you're excited👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Love Savanna x