81 | that's just what men do

S3 E4
what i am

"SO, IZZIE LEFT THE HOUSE this morning. That's a good sign." George tells them, as they all get ready in the locker room. Meredith takes a sip of a pink syrup for digestion, as Alex joins them.

Maddison walks in, putting her bag down in her locker.

"Dr. William's back today, right?" George asks the girl.

"Yep. He's ecstatic to get out of the house and back in the OR." Maddison tells him and then turns to Meredith who sat on the bench, looking like she was in pain. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just... not feeling like myself." Meredith says.

"O'Malley seems to have that effect on women. Ask Dr. Torres." Alex tells her, making Maddison chuckle.

"What's that supposed to mean?" George looks offended.

"Dude. You threw her out on her ass." Alex replies.

"I did not." George refuses. "Who told you that?"

"Torres." Alex tells him. "Don't worry. I get it. She's hot, but she's not for you."

"Why is that?" George asks, moving to the door.

"Cause she's hot." Alex replies, as George walks out.

"LET'S GO PEOPLE. I've been in surgery since 2 AM. I'm in no mood." Bailey calls out to her interns.

"George..." Meredith cals out to him, while he was talking yo Callie.

"I miss you..." George tells Callie, as he walks away, joining the other interns.

"No cutting..." Maddison tells George, walking in front of him, after he tried to cut in front of her.

"No cutting!" Cristina yells, as she runs up, but George gets in line before her.

"Yang, you're late." Alex calls out.

"Hey, I got here before George." Cristina defends.

"I'm here! I was here!" George calls out.

"Nice of you to join us, Yang." Bailey tells the intern.

"Oh. what are you smiling about?" Cristina makes a face at Alex. "Aren't you supposed to be on the Gynie Brigade?"

"Yeah, whatever." Alex replies.

Meredith stops walking, holding onto a rack of supplies for support, aa she puts a hand on her stomach.

"Okay, you are in pain, what's wrong with you?" Maddison asks the girl.

"Woman troubles?" Cristina questions.

"Men troubles." Meredith tells the two. "I think this dating two guys thing is getting to me. The stress of it. Finn, Derek. Derek, Finn. I think I'm getting an ulcer."

"McDreamy and the vet are making you sick?" Cristina asks.

"Well, that's just what men do." Maddison shrugs.

"I just need to make a choice and get it over with." Meredith groans.

"YOU ALRIGHT, DR. GREY?" Bailey asks the intern, as Meredith sits down on a chair after they all stop at the nurse's station.

"Yeah, Dr. Bailey, I just need to make a choice is all." Meredith replies, seeing Derek approach from across the room.

"Dr. Grey, I am clipping a basilar tip aneurism. Any interest." Derek gives a charming smile.