88 | agh, just kiss already

S3 E7where the boys are

S3 E7
where the boys are

"ARE THOSE MY patient's scans?" Liam asks Cristina, as she walks up to the nurse's station and stops in front of him.

"Yes." Cristina replies, bitter, as she hands the scan to him. "Your non-surgical, monopoly swallowing, stool examination requiring patient."

"Oh, you pissed off Bailey, alright." Liam shakes his head, as he looks over the scans, as Meredith runs up to them.

"Guess what I'm doing today? Removing a man's penis." She tells them, making Cristina look at her.

"You got an SRS?" Cristina asks, intrigued. "Seriously?"

"He-" Meredith shakes her head. "She is one of Sloan's patients."

"Oh, that should be me. I should be turning a penis to a vagina." Cristina makes a face. "That should be my penis."

"Instead, you're going to monitor the kid's stool, until all the pieces pass." Liam tells her, with a smile, as he hands the scan back to her.

Cristina glares at him, as she takes the scan back, just as Izzie runs up.

"I have to hide. Sydney is my peer counsellor." She tells them, making the three confused. "Heal with love, Sydney."

"Oh, ew." Meredith, Liam and Cristina make faces of disgust.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to shadowing her and dialoguing all day unless I can come up with a medical reason not to." Izzie says, looking hopeful. "Anybody? Anything?"

"I believe Yang can help you." Liam nods to the intern, as Cristina looks at him confused. Liam nods to the scans, making Cristina get the hint.

"Oh, yeah!" Cristina smirks, evilly.

"SO, YOU'RE GETTING BACK with Callie?" Alex questions as they fish.

"Yep." George replies.

"Trust me man I don't think you really want to do that." Alex tells him.

"Really?" George turns to him.