Chapter 1: The God Of Lighting

In a time long before recorded history, a renowned warrior known as Ammon roamed the lands, revered by many as Anubis. Respected and feared, his name echoed through civilizations. One fateful day, chaos descended upon the tranquil village he called home. The skies cracked with the fury of Zeus, the god of lightning, who descended from the heavens, his grandeur announced by a colossal bolt striking the heart of the village.

Zeus, with his thunderous voice, summoned Anubis to face him in battle. Silence lingered, but the plea for combat was met with indifference. Enraged, Zeus seized a hapless villager, threatening their very existence. Anubis, hearing the cries of the innocent, bolted toward the village square, where Zeus basked in his perceived triumph.

Before Zeus could utter a single word, Anubis unleashed a devastating blow, a punch that reverberated through the heavens. The god of lightning was sent hurtling away from the village, his pride shattered alongside his divine form. Thus began the clash of titans, where the line between god and mortal blurred in a battle fueled by unfathomable powers.

Anubis and Zeus engaged in a brutal exchange, each blow resonating with the force of their respective might. The battlefield bore witness to their struggle, blood staining the earth as the clash intensified. Both combatants, once pristine in their divine essence, now bore the marks of their conflict, battered and bloody.

As the battle raged on, Zeus began to realize the unforeseen strength and determination of Anubis. Growing desperate, a hint of fear crept into the god of lightning's eyes as he faced the prospect of defeat at the hands of this formidable warrior.

In a last-ditch effort to turn the tide, Zeus summoned forth another deity, beckoning for aid to contain Anubis's relentless onslaught. With a thunderous invocation, the skies darkened, and a mystical force descended upon the battleground. The forest surrounding them came alive with an otherworldly energy, and a deity of nature and magic emerged, answering Zeus's call.

This newly arrived god cast ancient incantations, weaving a powerful spell that ensnared Anubis within the very fabric of the forest itself. Roots and vines entwined around Anubis, locking him within an enchanted prison crafted from the lush foliage. Try as he might, Anubis found himself trapped, unable to break free from the mystical bindings.

Zeus, now breathing heavily, gazed upon his vanquished opponent, a mixture of relief and triumph evident on his face. The god of lightning, with the help of a fellow deity, had successfully contained Anubis, ending the tumultuous clash and securing his dominion once more.

In the wake of Anubis's imprisonment within the forest, Zeus took decisive action. Utilizing his divine authority, he wiped the memories of the villagers, erasing all recollections of Anubis and the events that transpired, ensuring that his existence became a forgotten tale lost to time.

Centuries passed, and the gods, witnessing humanity's evolution and seeking to empower them further, decided to bestow a fraction of their celestial abilities upon select individuals. In the pivotal year of 1960, humans were gifted these divine powers, ushering in an era where mortals wielded extraordinary capabilities.

However, the human race, wielding these god-like gifts, fell victim to the complexities of power. The abilities granted by the gods became tools for conflicts, leading to wars, criminal endeavors, and the rapid development of cities fueled by both progress and chaos.

Eventually, humanity realized the dire need for a more civilized approach to settle disputes. Thus, in the year 2000, a revolutionary idea emerged—tournaments. These structured competitions became the new battlegrounds, where conflicts were resolved through organized contests, sparing the world from devastating wars.

By the year 2070, the world had transformed. Humans now bore rankings based on the nature and strength of the divine powers they possessed. These rankings became the foundation of a societal hierarchy, defining individuals by their abilities and granting them status and influence in this transformed world.

In this present era, humanity stands divided yet united by the pursuit of power, with tournaments serving as arenas for settling differences and determining the course of nations in a world where the echoes of gods' gifts shape the fate of mankind.

Amidst the verdant expanse of the forest, a young woman, adorned with ethereal beauty, ventured into the depths in search of a rare herb essential to save her ailing father. Her determination drove her deeper, her black hair flowing over her shoulders as she navigated the labyrinthine greenery.

The herb she sought remained elusive, prompting her to press further into the heart of the forest. Time slipped away, minutes turning into a quarter of an hour until, at last, she stumbled upon the elusive plant. Swiftly, she plucked it from the earth, its importance paramount to her father's well-being.

Unbeknownst to her, as she retrieved the herb, her actions triggered an unseen consequence. The intricate seal binding Anubis to the forest dissolved, unnoticed amidst the sprawling vines and foliage. Suddenly freed from his ancient prison, Anubis, still bearing the scars of battles past and adorned in tattered garments, collapsed to the forest floor, his emergence shrouded by the towering greenery.

The young woman, her attention consumed by her quest to save her father, remained unaware of the monumental event she had unwittingly set in motion—a warrior from a forgotten age now reawakened and lying dormant amidst the forest's embrace