♡𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝♡ Pᴇsᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Heyo! This one might be a little more shorter than my regular stories lol

Please don't throw me off a cliff.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Pest didn't like company, he'd avoid talking to people all of the time.

He was dry with his answers, harsh with his tone, his attitude was worse, and his glare was cold. He had never shown softness to anyone. He was never kind, never compassionate or sympathetic.

Most people thought he was heartless; not having the ability to love or even comprehend the complex subject it was.

And they were probably right. Love? As if Pest even cared for it. He probably doesn't even know of the word.

Until you taught him it.

It may be cliche, no.. extremely cliche. But you taught him what love was like. Though, it took a long time until he finally opened up to you. Until he finally started to let you hug him. And until he finally held you in his arms.

Pest wasn't exactly soft, but he was definitely softer with you. Pest didn't let anyone get to him, anyone except you. He saved that soft part of his heart for you.

Though, your unlikely-lovers love story is now what led you to today.

Your head was currently placed on Pest's chest, your arms comfortably wrapped around him. Pest was watching some show, you didn't exactly care about. You more focused on just hugging your lover.

Life had been just a bit too much lately. You could forget about all your struggles just by spending a little time with Pest.

The warmth of you two holding each other was enough to relax your mind.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

275 words

Yeah ik this was short but I didn't have much to work with 😭

Hopefully just a short fluffy chapter will be enough to sustain y'all

Also I'm well aware this may be half-assed I wrote this at like 1:00 forgot about it and then came back like two weeks later at 12:48