✹𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒎✹

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.❞

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵.❞

❝𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴..❞

"𝔜𝔒𝔘'𝔏𝔏 𝕷𝕰𝕾𝕽𝕹 𝕾𝕺𝕺𝕹 ቿክዐሁኗዘ"

. . .

You walk into the elevator, taking a spot in the corner as the doors shut behind you.

There was some peculiar apprehension that thickened the air around you. It made you pretty disquiet, and a bit disturbed.

And to which your conscience dragged you back to that unsettling dream. You could still remember the exact details of it. Just recalling the image of the red eye, perturbed you greatly.

You felt yourself jump at the 'ding' the elevator made as it opened its doors.

The familiar setting of a subway now appeared in your vision. And in walked Pest, his arms crossed as he stepped to another corner of the elevator.

You stare at him, feeling all your thoughts cluster together. Though, were brought back as you noticed his harsh glare towards you.

"You got a staring problem?"

"Oh- I'm sorry.." you apologize, adverting your eyes to the ground on which you stand on.

"I just got lost in thought... I guess I'm still shaken up after that dream I had.."

"...Did your dream perhaps have some.. weird red eye?"

"Uh, yeah.. how did you know?"

You ask, and to which you get no reply. Pest was no longer glaring, but now his eyes were wide just placed upon you.

"I'm taking you to see DR RETRO."

Pest would say, clicking on the floor to where DR RETRO was evidently at. He said it as though you didn't have a choice; you were going to see DR RETRO whether you like it or not.

"How come?"

"You're the first person who has seen her in weeks."

"...uh who?"

"We'll give you answers later."

You were a bit frustrated with his response. Who was 'her'? This solitary question just seemed to make even more multiply. Now, once again overwhelming your mental capacity with thoughts, questions, and possibilities.

Though, one though seemed to stand out more than the rest: was the 'her' that red eye?

But wasn't that red eye just a phantasm?

Whatever Pest was implying, it definitely seemed it was much more than that.

.                     .                    .

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵.❞

❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥?❞

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘠/𝘕. ❞

❝𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬.❞