Chapter 13: Those We've Lost

(A/N IMPORTANT) For some fucking reason the Raider Team (UPDATED) wouldn't save the changes, and... its complicated, so I'll just find a way to do the data again.

...

...

...

Monday

Date: 11/10/30

Time: 18:00 Hours

Location: YOTEL Washington D.C, United States of America

Currently Assigned Task/Role: Unassigned

Unit Designation: ODA 1111 'Raider Team', Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group.

Personnel ID: Specialist Floyd Salem, Assistant Operations and Intelligence Specialist, Callsign Raider 1-9

Status: Inactive

Floyd tried his best to sleep despite the big bash happening across the country and on the other continent, why? Because it was the 255th birthday of the United States Marine Corps, and knowing marines, and there were hundreds of thousands of them, it was chaotic as shit.

Floyd then got up, looking out the window seeing marines traveling down the streets, some drunk, some were just partying right then and there as some Military Police Officers saw them.

Floyd: That's not good.

Floyd then looked to the second bed in the room seeing Tommy barely on the bed as half of his body was just hanging off the side.

Floyd: Idiot.

Timeskip

Tuesday

Date: 11/11/30

Time: 10:00 Hours

Location: Washington D.C, United States of America

Currently Assigned Task/Role: Unassigned

Unit Designation: ODA 1111 'Raider Team', Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group.

Personnel ID: Specialist Floyd Salem, Assistant Operations and Intelligence Specialist, Callsign Raider 1-9

Status: Inactive

The pair of Floyd and Tommy walked down the streets seeing MP's and civilians walking all around with some civilians having a certain look in their eyes indicating they had served.

Floyd: Alright Toms, where to first?

Tommy: Well we had breakfast at the hotel. Want to find a place to sit at the concert?

Floyd: Sure, I can see the massive stage anyways.

Floyd and Tommy then walked towards the U.S. Capitol building seeing two certain people conversing and walking out the Capitol with a ton of security all around them.

Tommy: Is that who I think it is?

Floyd squinted his eyes looking at the two.

Floyd: It is!

Floyd and Tommy then jogged over before being stopped by security.

Tommy: Hey!

MP 1: Stand back sir!

Floyd: Uncle Car!

Lewis then turned, to the commotion with Amy seeing Tommy and Floyd.

Lewis: Floyd! Let them through!