My Other Works

Thank you for reading A New Reflection. It's a sincere honor and source of joy to share my writing.

It was a shock and amazing surprise to place in the Top 10 in the 2023 Wattys for the Ongoing Stories category. This book will remain exclusively on Wattpad through the end of 2024, and I may look into self-publishing it after that time.

My first two books have been moved to Inkitt. Feel free to reach out here or on Discord @UnbalancedMom333 if you would like the link.

My new romance is titled Grapes Upside Down. I'm writing it as part of the Wattpad Creators Program and will be posting weekly chapters (usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays). If you enjoyed A New Reflection, I hope you'll check it out! :)

Grapes Upside Down

Madisen and Noah unexpectedly wind up as roommates in Viña del Mar, Chile when Noah's host family drops out of the exchange program. Sweet, gorgeous and down-to-Earth Madisen is happy to share her living quarters with a familiar friend, unaware that Noah has harbored a massive crush on her for over a year. 

With his reserved and unemotional exterior, Noah manages to mask his ever-ripening feelings for Madisen, who is accustomed to ignoring and evading most male attention. Navigating cultural mishaps, communication challenges and an unfamiliar, somewhat disorganized university system together, the pair quickly grow close.

After reflecting on things from a different perspective--quite literally, upside down--during one picturesque afternoon at a vineyard, Madisen begins to consider whether her deep fondness for Noah could mean something more.