Another Date?

Adyti

I was jogging around in the garden when my eyes moved to a small plant planted in a brown pot at the corner. I approached it closely, as though it were drawing me in. I leaned in to identify the leaves, and it reminded me of the daisies. It was not flowering right now but I am sure it is a daisy plant. I took its picture and sent it to Shahraan, it has become our daily routine to send each other random pictures and share about our life, I typed "These are daisies I love them a lot.". Daisy is my favourite, those little white petals gave relaxation to my heart whenever I looked at them—all the sweet odours of different varieties of plants mixed to form a heavenly fragrance. I took in the exotic fragrance in an attempt to clear the chaos in my mind.

It was 5 in the morning and everyone was fast asleep in the house. I was not able to sleep after what happened two days ago. It was the first date we went on. Since then, my mind has not been able to relax, it has been wondering about his thoughts. His deep voice, beautiful eyes, and powerful cologne—I have not been able to forget them from that day. I also noticed he was wearing a very thin kajal on his eyes, which made his eyes even more beautiful than they already are.

I returned to my room after strolling for an hour around the house. I again checked the official website of CBSE for the results, but there was no update. I turned off my mobile, but my gaze stopped at the photo of Shahraan in my wallpaper. A smile drew on my face as my thumb gazed over his features through the phone's screen. It was a picture of him sitting in the cafe and sipping on some coffee. He was wearing an oversized shirt and cargos. It was a simple photo, but for me, it was very special because I took this picture secretly when we were on our first date.

If Krishiv Bhaiya got to know about our relationship he would definitely kill either of us. My smile went away, and worries furrowed my forehead. Stress enveloped my mind as the thoughts of him knowing about my relationship with his own best friend came to mind. I took in a deep breath to collect myself but it didn't work. I sighed and drank some water kept on the nightstand beside the bed. As soon as I gulped on the first sip, my phone popped up with a notification. I kept the glass away and picked up my phone to check on the message. I clicked open the text, and a huge smile formed across my face after seeing it. It was a message from Shahraan, it was 6:30 in the morning. I was surprised that he woke up this early. The message was "Good morning, my sleeping beauty," with a red heart emoji beside it. My heart did a happy dance at this small gesture, which he did. I replied to him the very next moment, and then he sent me a mirror selfie of him flexing his back muscles in the gym and captioned it, "Back days are my favourite, wanna join me for the gym?" I replied, "I would love to, I want to be healthy too." I had no intentions of adopting a healthy lifestyle, and I am too lazy for the workout thingy, but if I got a chance to spend 2 hours of my day with him, I would never miss it. Yeah, I am crazy in love; I could do anything just to be with him. I still remember once I invited every single one of Krishiv Bhai and Rishaan Bhai's friends to my birthday party only so that he could join without me getting suspicious of inviting him only.

The first time when I met him I was only 12 years old, and since then I have been crushing over him. I never knew things would go this far and we would be in a relationship. I always took it as a silly little childhood crush, but it has been 5 years, and never has anyone else's thought dared come to mind.

I was just thinking about how we got into a relationship, he is 4 years older than me, and even though the age difference is not that huge but I am a minor and he is not. After a few days, I will be 18, though. If I think about it, Shahraan is my brother's childhood friend, and I am sure if he gets to know about my relationship with him, he will beat me up very badly. In the first place, how did he even fall in love with me? Because he is quite famous in college, many girls are dying just to go on a date with him or just to hook up with him. But he chose me over all that. I am definitely not underestimating myself, I am pretty, I am famous with more than a million followers on Instagram and I am also intelligent. But still, considering how it happened, I am a little shocked.