Chapter 27.5-27: Loviana Dove's love life and time crosses paths

I wanted to publish dove's love life along with kims Chapter here. I wanted to mix chapter 27 and 28 since my idea doesn't have enough to make it to 2600 or 2700 words.

Almost forgot, Chapter 27 of Lovania dove's love life way waaaayyy before kim was transferred into the aurorawhales classroom.

So i hope you enjoy this chapter!
.
.
.
.

Chapter 27.5
Lovania Dove's Love Life
Before Kim was transferred to another section

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

My name is lovania dove

My life used to be very quiet and shy all the time, mostly.

I barely interact with others and usually read books on a bench in the school's rose garden.

I was happy living alone in my life...

Until.... I met him at a sword fighting practice with the other section.

I wasn't practically interested in any of the students in that classroom including the guy i mentioned... and only talked with Micheal lorn sometimes.
-----
"Break time is over! Get unto your positions!"
The teacher of the aurorawhales class announced loudly.

Lovania dove began to look around nervously, as she tried to look for a particular student from the other section to practice with.

'Erm...'

She began to struggle finding a partner, since her socializing skills is quite low.

She began to shriek when a hand touched her shoulder.

"Why aren't you looking for a partner, Mrs, Dove?"
The teacher of the skylock class, who touched her shoulder, spoke, noticing Lovania dove's struggle and nervousness.

"Mrs, Lilac!"
"Sorry, i wasn't able to find a partner.."
Dove spoke nervously as she scratched her face with her finger shyly.

"You don't have a partner..? Why can't you look for one with the other section?"
Mrs, Lilac spoke gently.

"Ahh... Well..."
Dove began to look down at her foot as she mumbled quietly.

"If you can't find a partner.. Then i'll find one for you."
Lilac spoke with a smile on her face, giving off a sense of gentleness.

"Ahh... Yes Maam."
Dove muttered silently.

The teacher began to look for a student as lovania dove stood for a while, waiting...

Dove moved her head slightly as she tries glanced towards the teacher.

She watched as Mrs. Lilac finds a particular student.

...
Mrs. Lilac, Or in other words, Lilac welstone, Is a teacher from the class; Skylock.
She was known to be a gentle and yet quite beautiful woman, which students admired her as the beautiful oceanistic and the windler of air.
Long white mixed with purple hue-like hair, along with eyes mixed with an blue-purplish color.

She was known to be a retiree to a guild master of the famous guild 'Linking reign' but retired early at age 27.

She was famous not only the entire school but almost the entire world. In fact, She was admired by almost everyone and everything.

But, She was also known to be very mysterious, rumours say that she has done a lot of things in secret that were caught by only a few people...
But... there are only just rumours... Right?

Dove began to wiggle her fingers as she stood quietly as Mrs. Lilac finally took a student [CAPTIVE] to introduce from the other classroom.

"Mrs, Dove."