《En》Mccn_Bxbe

Client: Mccn_Bxbe

Rater: Angxl_Fxce

••••••••••••••••••••••

Username: 9

Your name is very pretty, I must say! Though, maybe if the 'M' and 'B' were in small letters, then it would've looked better, since both the words also contain four letters.

mccn_bxbe, see, it looks good !

Display Name: 9

The name is as simple as it could be, though I think adding your initial and some emojis would be better !

But since your name is pretty big and you don't have a short nickname !

or just simply use a symbol,

such as, 𔘓⁩ :: ᶻ𝘇 :: ✶𓈀. :: ‹𝟹

or, something like,

𝜗𝜚٠. ࣪ ᶻ𝘇

Icon: 10

Simple, sweet, and pretty !

Background: 10

Matching with the icon, and looks pretty !

Bio: 10

While though your bio gives off all the information anyone would need, I feel like bio is not well-designed. Of course not saying you can't design, it's just that other bio designers are out here who can give you a unique, specific bio which will look better than the current one, so I recommend going to shops !

Location: 8

Sweet location, though you may add some emojis, symbols and use fonts to soften the vibe of your location !

Book Covers: 10

Your covers are very pretty, sure they are ! But the last two covers don't quite fit the mood. Perhaps add colour to the second last cover, even if it is overlay, but the last cover sure doesn't matches the vibe since it isn't matching the vibe, neither is any k-pop cover. I'd recommend having an idol as your cover !

Reading Lists: 8

Your reading lists are properly arranged, which is good, though I'd say bave consistency with the names.

Your reading list of 'my books' has a different name and 'my favorites' has another, so I'd say use the same format of emojis, symbols and fonts to give name to your reading lists !

Profile Aesthete: 8

At last, I think your profile aesthetic is of cute, soft and sweet vibe !

Total: 82

Some minor changes will sure increase the attractiveness of your account, so sure make those adjustments ! Please know that this is solemnly my own opinion, and in no means do I mean to denigrate anything, I'm just here to help you make your account more pretty !