10

Wolf's POV

I was amazed as Aria was replying back to Daria perfectly. 

She used no vulgar language, instead she handled it in a mature manor. 

She's the complete opposite to me.

When Daria asked her questions I expected her to get flustered and not answer properly, but her replies were beyond my expectations. 

I heard her brother Romeo talk about how she messed with Aria on the wrong day. She's been pissed for a while apparently. 

I guess the innocent looking princess does bite. 

She might look like a fragile flower, but she isn't soft nor fragile. Turns out she's taken boxing lessons and is stronger then both her younger 2 brothers. 

They were complaining about how she doesn't go easy on them in training lessons. 

I was glad, she wasn't weak so at least I know she can defend herself if necessary. 

But, she's emotional. 

Too emotional. 

She had left to go to the bathroom after it was decided that we were to marry after 2 months. 

I was trying to stop myself from following her, but I couldn't. 

I excused myself and left to the bathroom. 

I didn't bother knocking as I went straight into the women's bathroom and saw he standing there in front of the mirror. 

She was fixing her makeup. 

Her eyes met mine through the mirror as she continued fixing her makeup. 

That's when I took in her appearance. 

She was wearing a short black dress that showed off her soft but toned legs. 

I guess she works out a lot. 

I walked towards her as she looked at me. "You know this is the women's bathroom." 

Soft, sweet voices usually make me feel sick, but hers seems so natural. So real. 

"I am aware." I replied, my voice deeper than intended. 

She nodded. 

"Well, can I ask why you're here?" She questioned trying to sound as polite as possible. 

I guess she's still worked up about the Daria situation. 

She takes her time to calm down after a heated situation, as I can see the anger still swirling in her eyes. 

I shrugged at her questions. 

I don't know myself why I'm here. 

"Thought I'd check up on you." I replied as her eyes widened slightly. 

"Right." She nodded. 

"I'm fine, thanks." She said clearly wanting me to leave, but I didn't intend to. 

I leaned against the sink counter, crossing my arms. 

I didn't miss how her eyes landed on my muscles, as she tilted her head back up to look at me. 

"You handled the Daria situation well." I told her truthfully. 

Her eyes brightened up from my compliment. 

I knew she liked being told when she does well. 

She wanted to say something but sighed and shrugged it off.

"You can say what you want to me, I won't get upset." 

She nodded as she spoke. "Why is she..." She paused thinking for the right words. "Like that?" She cringed slightly at how her question turned out. 

"She's like every other snobby Mafia woman you see out there. She wanted me to marry Olivia, another snobby bitch." She cringed at my vulgar words. 

She doesn't like cursing.

I sighed as I spoke. "If you were any other girl I wouldn't have paid any attention you. But since your Gio's sister, I'll try my best. I owe Gio at least that much." 

I want to be truthful with her, it's the only way this relationship will work.

She nodded. 

"If you need anything from me, or if there's any issue come speak to me. I won't know what you want if you don't communicate it with me. I can't promise you love, but I can try my best to make you live a happy life."

My words brought a smile on her face. 

"Thank you." She said softly. "I take some time to get comfortable with new people, but I will try my best."

She wanted to say a few more things but stopped herself. I didn't pressure her, I'll wait till she gets comfortable. 

There's no rush. 

I nodded at her as I made my way out the bathroom. 

I felt her gaze burning on my back as I left. 

I've understood her now.

She may be emotional but she's far from weak.