We had landed in Japan, and I knocked out in bed straight away, waking up some hours later.

I was getting tired from simply moving a bit. Luckily Wolf had a private jet, and he was nice enough to carry me since he saw that I was tired.

He was also shirtless in the bed sitting next to me.

I turned to face him, as he typed away on his laptop.

Luckily for me I finished my work before coming here. The designs are completed, now they're just being made.

We got the model outfits done and released the teasers on the internet and everyone waited in anticipation for the new collection to drop.

They'll have to wait 2 weeks.

We used the media to make sure the hype doesn't drop.

I brought a few outfits from the collection with me to tease more on Instagram through the trip.

I'm too smart-

They have no idea what's coming for them. This may be my biggest collection yet.

Wolf looked down at me probably wandering why I was staring, but I was in my own thoughts.

"Did you not finish your work before coming?" I asked.

"I did, but work never finishes. The mafia ones especially." He replied and I nodded, laying on my back.

"Your new campaign is making quite a lot of noise." Wolf says making me smile.

"Someone's paying attention." I teased.

"It's everywhere. People are clearly excited." He replied licking his lips.

I pushed my thighs together suddenly getting horny, as I eyed his shirtless chest filled with numerous tattoos.

What's wrong with me?

I looked away as I got up, his eyes following me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Umm, I don't know." I answered truthfully confusing him.

"Are you ok? You've been acting strange lately." He said making me turn to him. "Your sometimes tired, and the next second not. I mean you even raised you voice at me, I was told you don't get angry easily. One second you're laughing, the next you're crying."

"Your mood swings are giving me whiplash." He finished.

"I think my body's still in shock from the incident." I answered and he nodded.

"Possibly."

"If you don't feel better in a few days I'm taking you to the doctors." He said and I nodded.

I sat back on the bed bored, as I looked at him.

"I'm bored." I said making him look at me.

He shut him laptop turning to face me. "What can I do?"

I tried to stop the dirty thoughts from coming into my mind. But the way his throat bopped, the way he looked at me curiously, and those muscles on full display-

Stop it Aria-

Stop-

"Should we go out?" I suggested.

"It's late."

"Then what do we do." I pouted leaning against the headboard.

"Sleep."

"I'm not tired."

He sighed at me.

"Freckles-" He was cut off by a knock at the door.