Chapter 5: She Is Crazy!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I'm so happy I got to write another chapter! I've been having family troubles lately so I wasn't able to update. But I will do everything in my power to upload almost everyday! And if I don't please don't kill me, just send me a message reminding me I promise I'll update immediately if I forget!
Also if you like the story please vote and comment! Please enjoy and if you have any ideas let me know!
↖(^▽^)↗
*****************************
A wave of cheers filled the court as team Ouran dribbled the ball towards the goal. Lights shone onto the polished basketball court.

Hikaru dribbled the ball and leaps into the air from downtown and shoots a three-pointer. Beads of sweat decorated his concentrated face. The crowd goes wild as he runs around the court, celebrating his success. But his moment of happiness was cut short.

"Someone get a stretcher! Bring him to the trainers room immediately!" The couch called out.

"No.....Kaoru! Kaoru!" The twin called out in pain as he ran towards his injured brother.

"Hikaru! You can't! Get back in the game!!" The coach ordered.

"Shut up!" Shouted Hikaru who was on the verge of tears.

"Hikaru... Hikaru.... Calm down... You shouldnt be aware of my pain. Right now, you aren't the one who is injured.." kaoru whispered as he reached his hand out and cupped his twins cheek as tears slipped from his eyes and down his cheeks.

"I can't! It hurts! It hurts Kaoru!"

'Your pain is my pain. Its okay if no one understands. As long as we have each other, we can live on...'

The scene changed to a garden where tamaki stood staring at the scene before him.

"I'm envious of you two... You can support each other... There's someone there for you." Said tamaki who was immersed in acting.

"But Suoh-sempai... Youre the schools idol."

"Idol...huh? If they can only chatter about me using such superficial aliases then I'm better off alone.." he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

'Their grieving hearts pass each other. Wounding each other. What are the hearts of these young lads?'

Haruhi ran through a forest as fast as he could. As he ran out of breath he leant against a tree trunk and panted, trying to reduce his rapid heart beat and catch his breath.

"You can't run anymore. You should remember what happens when you defy me." Said Mitsukuni.

"Stop it. Mitsukuni. You're only hurting yourself when you hurt others." Takashi calmly lectured.

"Don't tell me what to do, Takashi. Do you want to be punished again? You know, I really despise people who don't know their place." Mitsukuni said with an evil look in his eyes that told you not to mess with him.

Suddenly, his eyes grew watery and he burst into tears.

"Gomen Haru-chan! I don't want to do this!!!" Mitsukuni apologized as he cried his eyes out.

Poor Honey-chan! His mitsukuni side came out again!

"CUT!! CUTCUTCUT! HONEY!" Renge-chan yelled into her megaphone.

"Follow the script already! Ah! You know what just skip to the next scene! Madi-kun get ready!" She yelled with her hair like snakes.

"Y-yes boss!" The crew and I unwillingly replied out of fear.

I was standing in a bedroom staring at the ceiling.

"Madi, we are leaving for a business trip for a long time please don't be sad." My 'father' calmly spoke.