ix

the chapter you've all been waiting for. warning; smut (-;

       It was the morning after Luke and Ashton had partially sexted. Luke and Michael had decided to go out for breakfast without Liz, who decided to go to the beach. They found a small café a few blocks away from the hotel; it was on the edge of the city which Luke loved not hearing the constant hum of cars. Michael on the other hand loved the city but didn't complain. He was on his phone, scrolling through his feed on instagram.

"Mimi, what are you doing?"

"Looking at eligible hook ups." The male muttered.

Luke gave a short nod, running a hair through his hair and then trailing it down, scratching at his scuff on his jawline, "alright."

Michael raised an eyebrow, "You okay?" he glanced up from his phone.

"Just thinking 'bout tonight."

"What about it, what does Ash wanna do?" Michael chuckled and took a sip of the tea in front of him.

"Dunno, we're going back to his?"

"So, you're going to have sex?"

"What?" Luke's blue eyes widened and his head snapped up from the newspaper he was reading.

"He wants to bring you to his house..." Michael said slowly, "He wants to fu.ck you."

"That's not even funny Michael."

"He does."

"Not without my consent." Luke muttered and flipped through the newspaper.

"You'll be screaming for him to take of those frilly panties."

"Shut up that was just a onetime thing. I'm not enjoying this, Michael."

Michael rolled his eyes, "says the boy who was practically cu.mming to his video all last night."

Luke's cheeks heated up, "Shut the fu.ck up." He muttered and heard the small chime of a bell from the door.

A tan skinned boy in a 'state champs' shirt walked in. Michael's eyes shot up and he glanced at the male's bum before looking down to his phone. Luke heard the quick shutter of the camera app come from Michael's phone.

"Really?" Luke said, hushed.

Michael looked at Luke, "What he has a nice ass." He said, normal tone, not afraid if the male heard.

The tan skinned male glanced over at the two and then looked back to the waitress, small chuckle coming from his lips and a simple shake from his head. He grabbed the hot cup when it was ready and headed over their table.

"Excuse me, are you Luke?"

Luke's eyes widened and he looked to the male then Michael, "Uh," He adverted his eyes back, "Yeah?"

"You don't seem so sure."

"He's sure. Why?" Michael spoke up, eyes on the male's lips.

"I'm Calum Hood. Ashton's secretary." Calum gave a small nod and pushed his hand out toward sLuke.

Luke shook it, "Oh, hello." He gave a blank look at the male, Michael kicked him under the table.

"And you're Michael, his friend who messaged Ashton?"

"That's me, babe."

"And... took a picture of my ass. Maybe you should turn your sound off. Just a suggestion."

Michael let out a laugh, "Maybe I like the sound."

"Mhm... Anyways, gotta get back. Nice to meet you Luke. Luke's hot friend." The male headed out out of the small café.