Chapter Seventeen

This story has 10,000 reads.. What? *Cries.*

I cant believe you guys like this story lol, I honestly thought nobody would.

----------

Luna's POV:

I was deeply concerned for both my girlfriend and my best friend, but I knew neither one of them would listen to me, no matter how much I begged them to calm down. Tina was jealous of my relationship, so she'd probably do whatever she could to get me to date her, even though I've rejected her numerous times. Sapphire, on the other hand, was trying to defend our relationship. Her wolf had taken complete control, I could tell just by the look in her green eyes. She was ready to kill.

"You guys, please don't do this." I tried to consult with them one last time.

I saw Sapphire's eyes soften a bit, as if she was about to change her mind, but Tina bolted straight towards her with the huge, sharp knife in hand. Sapphire dodged her attack luckily. She ran after Tina and snapped her teeth at her. She blocked the bites, but Sapphire swung one of her paws, and managed to dig her claws into Tina's leg. She screamed in pain, causing me to wince, and dropped to her knees.

Sapphire continued with her attack, pouncing on my friend and pinning her to the ground. Tina still had her knife in hand though, and easily slashed Sapphire's lower chest. She whimpered, and backed off of the girl. Tina slowly got up and flashed towards Sapphire again. She cut her on her front leg.

I felt helpless, not knowing what to do. I wasn't sure if I should help, or who I should help. "You two knock it off!" I yelled at them. I felt my anger rising with every passing second.

Sapphire seemed to flinch a little. She looked at Tina, then at me. She wanted to stop, I knew she did, but Tina just wouldn't quit with her attack. Sapphire dodged her attacks, but she wasn't as fast as she was earlier on, most likely due to her wounds. Tina eventually struck again. Her knife met with Sapphire's back. She howled in pain and collapsed on the ground. I felt a terrible shock register through my back as I saw my lover whimpering on the ground.

Tina limped over towards Sapphire, and pulled out the knife from her back. Sapphire howled out in response. Tina was going to stab her again, and if she did it wasn't going to be good. Suddenly, without thinking I felt my feet lift off the ground, and before I knew it, I had my friend pinned to the ground. The knife flew out of her hand, and landed somewhere away from us.

"Tina, this has to stop!" I yelled in her face.

"Get the hell off of me!" She shouted back.

"No! I'm not letting you kill my girlfriend."

"What the hell is so special about her anyway!?"

"They have a bond a pathetic hunter like you wouldn't understand." Another girl stepped onto the scene. She looked familiar, and I'm pretty sure I've seen her before. She had long brown hair, and grey eyes.

"Who are you?" I decided to ask.

"I'm Artemis, you're girlfriend's sister."

"And, most likely another wolf." Tina said under her breath. I loosened my grip on her and eventually got off.

"You're pretty smart for a hunter, and skilled too. The way you took my sister down was pretty impressive." Artemis commented.

"You saw the whole fight? How long have you been watching?" I asked in surprise.

"Long enough to want to rip your friends throat out, but that's not why I'm here. I came looking for my sister, because she disappeared after being on guard duty for the night without telling anybody where she was. It's a good thing I came too." Artemis walked up to Sapphire to inspect her. "She needs help, and fast. And, to make sure we leave without any more fights..." Artemis then turned to look behind her.

I turned too, to see what she was looking at. Two other wolves stepped out from the shadows. I recognized them without a doubt.

"James. Alisha. Take care of the one over there." Artemis said while pointing at Tina. The two wolves surrounded my friend. "Luna, you're going to have to come with me."

I looked at Artemis with a questioning look, but she never answered why. Instead, she took a deep breath and shifted into a large brown wolf. She carefully picked up Sapphire and carried her on my back. She then looked at me, and signalled for me to follow her. I took one final look at Tina, and debated on whether or not I should stay with her, but the two wolves growling at her made me decide to follow Artemis and Sapphire. I wasn't about to be attacked by those two again.

Besides, I just witnessed Tina's strength as a hunter. If she was in any danger, I'm sure she'd be able to take care of herself.

Right?