¢нαρтєя 2

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Did my invitations disappear,
Why'd I put my heart on every, cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here,
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better.

-Melanie Martinez "Pity Party"

¢нαρтєя 2

"I don't owe you anything."

I denied, resisting the urge to glance at his body. The adonis chuckles lowly, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Stay by me, and nobody will bother you." He whispers in my ear, blowing on it near the end. I shiver slightly trying to pull away.

"Please stop, I have a boyfriend." I claimed, lying a little.

He raises an eyebrow. "I can tell you're lying." Shoving me against his body, tugging me back into the club.

I look away avoiding any eye contact. "I'm not." I speak quietly. I feel him push me into a bar seat.

"Tequila." My 'savior' says to the bartender. "How about you, kitten?"

I shake my head, coughing slightly. The adonis stares at me intently, downing the drink the bartender gave him.

"Two more."

VVV

Avan smiles genuinely, looking at his kitten. His kitten smiles drunkenly back at him. He had offered a cup of tequila once more, she accepted nervously, however.

"Kitty what's your name?" Avan questions, curiosity filled his gaze.

"Le-Leah." She hiccups.

Leah leans towards the dazed god looking man. Sensations sweeped over her body, as she noticed the numbing affect the tequila had on her. Not nearly in her right mind, Leah closed the space between her and the oblivious adonis.

Silence rolls in the air as the both of them allowed comforting quietness to settle. The bartender looks at the baffeling couple, my, young people nowadays. Music still pumped in the tight room, as many people danced freely. Barely anyone was at the bar.

After several shots, Avan still remains sober, while Leah was a  drunken mess. She insisted that she would tell him her life story, though Avan really saw no need for it.

"T-that bastard was quick to leave m-me for them-them Caribbean h-hotties." The beautiful woman beside an, irritated Avan, mumbles, as tears begin to well up in her green doe eyes.

Avan began to realises his mistake for giving the innocent girl a cup of tequila, panicking when he sees tears trailing from her enchanting eyes.

The bartender narrows his eyes at the young masculine boy, only a cruel person would make a naive looking girl cry. He tutted, muttering how the younger generation was ruining the world.

Avan's hand jutted outwards extending to comfort the crying Leah. "A-and to make m-matters worse, my sister l-left m-me." And oblivious, to the crowd, Leah cries. Avan shushed her, hugging her.

He had no choice now.

Sneakily he applies pressure onto a pressure point, allowing the drunk girl to fall out of consciousness. Her green eyes, hidden away by her eyelids, he loops her arm around his neck, dragging her away. Many people continue to glance at the couple, as he tries to shrink away towards his parked car.