Party 6.

After babysitting a couple times, Louis and I kinda got the hang of it. I mean Louis still struggles a little....a lot. So usually he just makes the bottles and cleans up whatever mess we make while I watch over the babies.

Andrew is honestly the best. He barely cries, and if he does he just wants to be held. Usually I'm the one that picks them up when they cry because Louis just makes them cry harder.

School was the same as usual, I ate with Lily in the cafeteria while the rest of her friends hung out in the library and Louis sat in his usual spot next to Katherine on a different table in the complete opposite side of the room from my table. I wasn't complaining though, we'd hang out after school, and its not like I don't see him everyday.

Anyway, today's the Halloween party and our costumes arrived late last night so we haven't tried them on. The party was at eight, so Louis and I had time to get ready considering it was like 11:30am

I scrolled through Tumblr on my laptop checking out the latest events. Nothing was really happening, just a few funny memes here and there.

Louis started moving in his sleep, muttering a few things. I chuckled and nudged him with my elbow.

He groaned and slowly sat up. I giggled at him. His hair was a freaking mess, and he only had one eye open, his tank top was wrinkled and it showed one of his nipples making me laugh a little.

"Morning, Sunshine." I laughed, and fixed his shirt so his nipple wasn't popping out.

"Ugh, leave my shirt alone." He muttered.

"Calm down, your nipples were showing."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"It's weird, Lou."

He shrugged.

"She just wanted to say hi."

I laughed shaking my head at him.

"You're so weird." I ran my hand through his hair trying to fix it at least a little.

"Does your mom know you spent the night."

"Yeah, I told her I wanted a sleep over with my bestie." he said in a mocking tone. He's so fucking sassy sometimes.

He pushed my hand away and laid back down wrapping the blanket around him.

"Bye." He mumbled.

And he was out. I never understood how people just fall asleep so easily sometimes. Louis usually just hits the pillow and he knocks out.

I rolled my eyes at him and got out of bed, letting him sleep for once.

***

I walked upstairs to my room and saw Louis laying on his stomach on my bed in a towel.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

Lou shrugged groaning.

"I don't wanna."

I rolled my eyes. About a half an hour ago I forced Louis to take all his clothes off so I know that he'd shower as soon as I left my room, and instead of finding him him squeaky clean and getting ready, I find him dirty on my bed naked with a towel around over his ass.

"Lou, we gotta get ready!"

"Nooooo!"

I huffed and pulled the towel off his ass. Louis gasped looking at me. He got up immediately covering his crotch.

"Give it back!"

"Get in the shower." I looked at him sternly.

"No."