Being The Bad Boy's Pet

Summary:

"Kitty?" He nuzzled his nose against the crook of my neck, I gasped at the feeling.

"Kitty?" He smirked, repeating my nickname.

Why is he doing this to me?

"Ye-Yeah?" My voice came out hoarse, oh dang my voice. He chuckled, he noticed that I'm very nervous having him around me. "Shall I remind you that you're mine, only mine." He pressed our body together, he moved his lips so now they were hovering mine.

"N-No, I-I'm s-sorry."

***********

Katalina Small is a typical, weird, boring, hard-working nerd. She has straight A's in all her classes, she is a loving daughter, the coolest older sister. Can't say that she the nicest friend because she is mostly an anti-social, her best friend is Mr. Bone-Her science teacher's skeleton and Miss. Twinkle-her teddy bear.
Her life is normal, all of it that all changes when she gets saved by her school's bad boy and now owes him.

Maxwell Monte-Negro is a hard, mean, sexy, hot-tempered bad boy. He hates school, his house... just to make it bunt-he hates people. He may be the second oldest, the man of the house and on but doesn't change that he may just secrets like the people do. He only has three best friends, Jona, Sam, and Fabian.
Nobody messes with him. He may have a tough, fighting, horrible and cruel life but that changes when he makes the school's nerd his pet. His life changes from tough, fighting, horrible, cruel life to a funny, cute, sweet, nerdy, and weird life.

Maybe being the Badboy's pet may be not so bad after all.

***

The book is COMPLETED. This book actually has new version. Enjoy reading! :)

Author: OfficialGeeGonzalez