Code Red

Summary:

"Um, look, we can't be best friends anymore," He started. I felt my heart crack as soon as the words left his mouth. "What? Why not?" I asked confused. I felt the tears threaten to spill over but I blinked rapidly to push them away. "Cause I don't want to be," He snapped, looking towards the door. "It's better off we're not, I'm sorry."

***

Meet the Padley Triplets. Ryder... The oldest, Mr. Badboy, Part of the Top 4. Amber... The second oldest, Ms. Hottie, Part of the Trio. Nina... The youngest, The Sweetheart, Part of the Quad. Meet Dylan Stone. The sexy, arrogant player. Who also happens to be Nina's exbestfriend... the boy she used to be in love with. Two years after the devastation of their "break up", Dylan has to move in with the Padleys' with his two younger siblings. Of course Nina and Dylan don't get on well. With relentless arguments, countless bets, and prank wars, will the two able to find their way to each other again? Will Nina grow out of The Sweetheart title she was given? Will Nina find out why Dylan broke her heart two years ago? Will she fall for him once again? It all started with two words... Code Red.

***

CAST:

Kelli Burglund as Nina Padley

Sasha Pieterse as Amber Padley

Dylan O'Brien as Ryder Padley

Nina Dobrev as Bianca Summers

Cassie Scerbo as Hailey Walker

Hayden Panetteire as Emma Anderson

Dave Franco as Asher Smith

Jake Miller as Jack Willis

Miranda Kerr as Nicole Miller

Susan Coffey as Emily Hale

Freddie Stroma as Tyler Banks

David Henrie as Zachary Browne

Jack Griffo as Alec Pietri

Cameron Dallas as Hunter May

Matt Lanter as Brendon Hughes

Billy Unger as Dylan Stone

***

The book is COMPLETED. Enjoy reading!

Author: xosweetheart27