High School (1 of 2)

Chrissy in the photo
High School 1 of 2

Nolan

Nolan watched as Chrissy fluffed up his brand new haircut in the mirror. It now looked like a messy fringe but it was practically made for pixie featured face.

"Did I tell you already how much I love your haircut?" Nolan asked, sitting on the edge of the bed with his blue swimming trunks on and trying hard not to ogle Chrissy with his short hot pink trunks on.

"More than once." Chrissy grinned and stole his aviators left on the counter, placing it then on his face.

Nolan just grinned widely in response, ignoring the warmth of his cheeks. "Well it looks really good on you." He stood up on his feet. He'd like to say high school has done good for his body. He's now almost well over 5'10 with his shoulders broader and voice a lower octave. He also has a nice set of abs that's he's worked for over the summer. Chrissy's voice only changed a bit, which Nolan thinks is so cute.

"Have you heard from Rebecca?" Chrissy asked as they walked downstairs. Nolan tried to avert his eyes from Chrissy's bum. Its honestly now his favorite part of the boy's body and sometimes blushed fiercely at the sinful thoughts he had running through his head, but he couldn't help it.

"What?" He snapped his head up when Chrissy looked over his shoulder.

"The girl in our Literature class you've been ogling all period." Chrissy wiggled his eyebrows.

Who?

Nolan almost tripped over Micah as the infant ran towards his legs, Louis following after him with an annoyed look on his face.

Averting his eyes from Chrissy, Nolan picked up his two year old brother who giggled loudly, hiding his face in Nolan's neck.

Nolan watched his dad sigh, walking towards him and handling the clingy toddler into his arms. "Literally, the worst." He muttered, making Micah shake his head repetitively, babbling the word no cutely. "What are you boys doing?" Louis asked.

"Pool." Nolan spoke up. "Is it clean?"

"Should be, Harry did it before he left for work." He hoisted the toddler on his hips again. "I'll have some pigs in a blanket on the table for you if you're hungry." He walked away with Micah squealing in his hands.

It was pretty sunny when they got outside, a great day for swimming he'd say. Nolan pulled out the comfy lounge chair for Chrissy and himself and grabbed two towels from the rack.

"You didn't answer my question."Chrissy said, accepting the towel handed to him.

"What question?" He feigned dumb.

"Rebecca. Blonde hair, brown eyes. She's practically in love with you."

Nolan wanted to scream. He couldn't take this anymore. He hated that Chrissy had no clue he liked boys, had no clue how in love Nolan is with him. He hated that his worst fear was rejection and losing his best friend.

They told each other everything. Down to the first time they had a boner but Nolan was too much of a coward to come out to his own best friend. He now had to face Chrissy trying to hook him up with every girl in their school. He didn't even know what was up with that.