Chapter 29: Talking To The Parents

OOOOOHHHH! The title of this chapter!

It's about to get juicy!

In honor of me passing all my finals today and passing all my classes, especially anatomy lol, I have decided to update. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhore. On with this juicy chapter ;)

P.S.- My butt is numb XD

-------------------------------------------------

Jack

"Thank you grandma." I whispered as she handed me the number to my parent's vacation house.

"You're welcome dear." She said with a small smile. "I would tell you myself, but I think you should hear it from them."

I nodded as she walked away and I looked at Critter.

He whimpered and rubbed his head against my cheek.

"I can do this." I told myself as I picked up my cell phone.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ri-

"Mr. Banks speaking." I heard my father's stern voice.

"Dad." I said monotone.

There was a small pause.

"Jack." My dad's voice didn't change. "Haven't heard from you in a while."

"Likewise." I said. "Where's mom?"

"Hold on." He mumbled as I heard some shuffling.

"Jack." My mother's same monotone voice.

"I need to talk to you." I said matching her voice.

I hate talking to my parents like this. But I know it's the only way they will listen. You have to talk seriously and like you mean business or else they will just blow you off. 

"Then talk." She said sounding bored.

"No." I said as I gripped the phone tighter. "In person."

Critter sensed my uneasiness and purred as he rubbed against my cheek again.

My mom sighed. "Jack-"

"Mom don't." I said sternly. "You and dad need to fly out here and talk to me face-to-face. And I will not take no for an answer."

"Fine." My mom grunted. "Your father and I will fly out this afternoon to your house."

"Another thing." I paused slightly. "I'm not at my house."

I told her the address of the pack house and we both hung up.

"You're doing the right thing." Micah said as she rubbed my back.

"I just want to know why she never told me." I admitted as I sat down in the chair and brought Critter to my lap.

Betsy climbed up on my lab and did her best smile.

I chuckled slightly and patted her head.

"It's going to be okay." Micah said as he picked up Betsy and cradled her in her arms. "You are finally going to get answers."

I nodded. "You're right. Come on. Let's go downstairs and wait till they get here."

I pulled my phone out and texted Hank to bring my parents inside when they get here.

They probably took their private jet so they will be here soon. That thing is so fast.

I sat down in the chair and waited nervously until they got here.