Chapter 3

Hey everyone~! Vickironica here! I still have absolutely nothing to say. There's like 8 chapters of this I'm going to publish to day but that's gonna be it for a couple weeks/months if this isn't super popular. I'm writing something else at the moment and I really like it.

So uh, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

Over the next few days, Matt and Matthew became close friends. In fact, Matt was Canada's only friend, other than Kumajiro.

"So, you're going to an amusement park tomorrow?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. I wish you could come. It would be lots of fun with you there." Matthew whispered.

Matt had gotten used to Matthew's whispering. "Yeah, well, I'd like that too, but the mirror isn't ready to let me through. And there is not freaking way you're coming to mine."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Yep."

"I'll trust your judgment." Matthew wanted to know what his would was like, but if he said it was that bad. . .

"Good plan. So, when did you say you're leaving?" Matt had forgotten.

"I'm going to leave at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I can't wait! Nobody invites me to anything, so this is going to be really fun." Matthew was excited.

"I don't see why it's that big of a deal." Matt had forgotten what it was like to go somewhere with friends.

Matthew smiled. "Tell you what. When you come to my world, we can go to one together."

Matt had one of his rare, kind smiles. Usually they were smiles of hatred or a smirk or something. "I'd like that.

. . . . .

The next morning, Matthew got ready for the amusement park. Matt wasn't there at the moment. Canada and Kumajiro ate some pancakes with maple syrup, then left for America's.

Canada was one of the first countries to arrive. The only others were Japan and America himself.

"Oh. Canada-san, I was not aware of your arrivar." Japan quickly apologized after Canada entered.

America hadn't forgotten what he told himself, but hadn't seen him come in either. "Dude, you made it! Sorry, I didn't see you come in."

"That's alright." Canada told his brother and smiled.

Over a short amount of time, the rest of the countries came. Plus one extra, who had decided that Russia might want to got through the Tunnel of Love with her. Luckily, America had anticipated this, and had brought an extra ticket.

"Okay! Since we are going to a place with non-country people, we're gonna use our human names! Does everyone know each others?" America had thought this through fairly well.

"We never use our human names very often, so I, for one, don't know very many names." England made a good point.

"Alright then. We'll introduce ourselves! I'm Alfred!" America was truly excited.

"My human name is Arthur." replied England.

"Can me Francis, okay?" France said.

"I am Ivan, da?" Russia told everyone.

"Wang Yao. But call me Yao for now." China was hungry and ready for that contest.

"Like, totally call me Feliks." Poland and his fabulousness said.

"My name is Toris." Lithuania politely said, eyeing the Russian.

"Ludvig." Germany said in his accent.

"I am Kiku Honda. But prease carr me Kiku." Japan bowed.

"Feliciano! But everyone can call me Feli, vee~!" Italy was also excited, like America.

"My awesome name is Gilbert. And this is my awesome buddy, Gilbird." Prussia introduced both himself and his chick.

"Call me Antonio." Spain and his Spanish accent said.

"I'm Tino!" Finland smiled.

"I'm Berwald." Sweden said, looking at Finland.

"My name is Natalya." Belarus was also watching Russia.

"I'm Matthew." Canada whispered.

He wasn't heard by most and America tried to help. "Dudes! This is Matthew!"

A few people said, "Who?" and others said, "Is he a country?"

"Yeah! He's Canada! My twin bro!" America replied.

"You have a brother?!" a few people were very surprised at that.

. . . . .

At the amusement park, everybody decided to split up to do their own thing till lunch, where they would meet up that the Ferris Wheel. Berwald and Tino actually did got through the Tunnel of Love, and Francis asked Arthur to, buy he declined in a British yell. Yao disappeared in the food court, and Alfred, Matthew, Kiku, and Antonio went on a horror ride full of ghosts and monsters. Feliks and Toris went missing near a sparkly, pink ride. Ivan tried to hide in a hedge maze from Natalya, who was stalking him. Again. Ludwig, Gilbert, and Feliciano went on a very large roller-coaster.

When lunch arrived, everybody was hungry. Even Yao. The countries found out that Arthur had escaped Francis using magic, then landed in a pile of kids wanting to see more magic tricks.

"It was actually quite fun. I haven't shown magic to kids since Alfred became independent. Although, my magic power is drained. I won't be able to use any more magic for at least an hour." Arthur sipped his tea.

"Great! Now we don't have to worry about you cheating, dude!" Alfred had one more surprise.

"What the heck do you mean, aru?" Yao was just finishing eating.

Alfred pointed to a maze. "We're gonna have a contest to see who can complete it first."

Matthew looked over, expecting to see a hedge maze or a corn maze. But instead, it was a maze of mirrors.