Chapter twenty four.

3k reads!!!
Thanks so much guys!
So as a gift for christmas two chapters in a row!
Hope you like it ;)

****

We were in the car and Edward was driving.He has not tell a word after the conflict between us.I was really incomfortable of not talking,it had been more like five hours.

"Will you not talk to me at all anymore?"I asked.

He did not answer,after fifteen minutes we arrived in front of a cabin it was really cold.

"I'm going to fetch some woods"He said and dissapeared.

I entered the cabin,and visited a little.It consisted of two bedrooms,a bathroom and a living room with a chimney.

The jacket of Tyler did not warm me at all but I am obligated to keep it because of Victoria.

I sat an the couch and hugged my knees,Edward entered did not even looked at me and put the woods in the chimney and light it up,the light of the fire reflecting his golden eyes.

"Edward we must talk"I said getting up.

"I don't have anything to say it is clear for me"He said while putting more woods than neccessary and with more force than neccessary too until the wood started to crumble in his hand.

"Edward"I whispered while putting my hand on his cold one.

We were both kneeling face to the chimney,he was watching the fire and I was watching him.He woke up and sat on the couch and watched the fire,I went next to him and sat in indian position.

"Did when you know about Bella?"He asked still watching the fire.

"One week after she did it"I said watching his expression.

He exhaled trying to calm him,I watched my hand ashame of me,the charm bracelet that Edward gave me for my birthday catched my attention and I started to play with it.

"Why did not you tell me?"He asked.

"You think that's it's because I wanted to hurt you"I shooked my head still not realising that he could be able to think of me about it "I did not want to lose either of you but Bella pleaded me and it's my childhood bestfriend more than my sister,I was afraid to lose her"

"If she was really caring for you she would be searching for you crazily"He said.

"What do you mean?"I said.

Ohhh when you nod your hed yes but you want to say no... what do you-- damn.

"I mean,that she is actually making out on your bed and it's past eleven and she is not worried of you dissapearing"

Oh.

"What happened during the honeymoon?"I asked "Hum... if it's okay for you... to tell me"

"We passed our honeymoon at the island of Esme,near Brazil"He passed his hand through his face "Before we have sex,I heard a second heart beating,I thought that it was someone on the Island but then I realised what was happening."He said.

I did not want to ask more because I knew that it was hard for him.

"Tyler knew about Bella?"He asked.

"No... he forced me to tell him,because he knew that I was hiding something from him and he wanted to know"I said.

"Why hiding something like that from your boyfriend?"He asked.

I sighed

"We are not together,Tyler said the first thing that passed through his head when you ask me about the thing I was hiding"I said.