Chapter thirty.

"Hi Edward"A blonde girl with curly hair hugged Edward.

"Hi Tanya"Edward said.

Oh so this is Tanya the girl that Tyler was telling that Edward would be happy to see.

And i understand why,Tanya is really amazing,perfection in one word.As she is a vampire she too has the perfect physical features.

"This is Melody,my soulmate"Edward said gesturing to me.

I blushed,I'm not used to that word.I was used to be call girlfriend,babe,princess but soulmate it's a great thing right?

"Oh hey um I'm Tanya"She said giving her hand.

"Nice to meet you"I said shaking her hand.

**

"I know a witch,Anna,she lives twenty kilometres from here but I'm not sure if she will be able to do something."Irina the sister of Tanya said.

"Could you come with us?"Tyler asked Irina.

Irina glanced at Tanya then said:

"I think that Tanya will be the better person to accompagny you"Irina said.

Tanya grinned... this is weird.

"Can I use your toilet please?"I asked.

Irina showed me the toilet and I sat on it,it was still closed of course.I put my head in my hands to stop the it from aching.

**

Soon we were at the witch house and I was sweating like crazy because I was having fever.

"The spell is really strong"The woman of fourty years old said.

"Please,I'm begging you try to do something"Edward was saying.

My eyes were closed but I know that I was on a bed and Edward was holding my hand.

The witch started to talk telling things that I was not understanding... like another language or something.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything"The woman said, I opened my eyes

In a fraction of second I saw Tanya smiled... what the hell?I was thinking that she was helping me but she is happy of mw slowly dying... why?.

Everyone left the room and Edward I knew that he was trying to control his emotions.

"She was thinking that she will got a chance after you"He said in a low voice.

"Can you explain?"I asked.

I was sitting on the bed and he sat next to me grabbing my hand.

"She has an interest in me,and she is thinking that if you die and we know that it will not happen she will have a chance with me"He said.

Ow... that's why Tyler was happy for Edward ans Tanya to see each other.

"But you will not die so"He shrugged.

"Edward"I whispered putting my hand on his.

He did not say anything but stare at our hands which were intertwined.

"You must face the truth"I whispered "I am not going to survive at this"

Rosalie entered and Edward exited.

"Oh Melody"She hugged me.

"It's okay Rose"I said.

"We are going to find another witch--"She said but I cut her.

"Rose"I shooked my head.

She sat next to me.

"You must do something for me"I said grabbing her hand.

"Everything"She said.

"Edward will be crush and depressed after I will die,and he told me that he is not going that he don't want to have anyone in his life"I said.

She nodded "I know he told me the same thing,but what are you thinking about?"

"I want to break up with him"I said.

"You what?That's insane!"She said frustrated.

"Rose,you know him"I said pleading "If I break up with him it will be less difficult for him to let me go"

As she was not responding I continued "If I die and he knows that I still love him he will feel guilty if ever he fall in love with someone else thinking that he cheated on me."

"It's not a good idea Mels"She shooked his head "I know him even if you break up with him he will still be depressed of you dying"

"I don't want him to be there when I will give my last breath"I said.

"I am going to fetch him"Rose said kissing my forehead.

"Try not think about it around him"I said.

She nodded and went away after some seconds Edward was there and with vampire speed arrived by my side holding my hands.

"Edward"I said.

"What?"He asked worried.

I inhaled and closed my eyes.

"We have been together for some weeks now... and I..."

"You don't have any feeling for me anymore"He whispered.

I nodded,he slowly let my hand and it was weird but I missed his cold hands but I should think negative.

Hah... finally... I can be rid of himI could sense his body tense besides me.

"Although you don't love me anymore I'll stay with you"He said.

"I don't want you to stay"I said.

He shrugged.

"It does not matter like you will not be able to force me to go"Edward said.

"Oh and by the way Rose alresdy told me about that stupid plan of yours"He said cassually. "And you should know that there would have been no difference"

Tears were covering my cheek but then I smile knowing that with time he will be happy,although he want to stay with me until my last breath one day he will find someone else.He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.I texted my parents telling them that I love and turned off my phone,I feel it and I know it's going to be the end.

I was sleeping on Edward's shoulder when I felt a punch in my heart.

"Hah!"I shouted.

I was starting to cry and I was finding it difficult to breathe,my hand was on my heart which was beating quickly and Edward was there watching me in horror and if he was able to cry he could have emptied his body.

"Edward please!"I shouted my hand on my heart. "Get out of there!"I was crying.

I did not want him to see me dying while he was powerless I did not want him to have that memory to stay and torture him.Carlisle arrived and tried to put him out but he refused pain on his face,soon Emmett and Jasper grabbed him and were trying to put him out.

"I love you,Melody!"He shouted and Emmett pushed him with vampire force out of the room.

More tears came but it was not because of the pain but the look he gave me saying that he love me.

"I love you more"I whispered.

I could heard the fight noise in the other room,my eyes were half closed and in a fraction of second Edward appeared near the door his clothes ripped and he shouted,with that I closed my eyes and let the pain drown me.

********************************************************************************************

Hi guys so this chapter is the last one, of course there will be a sequel and I will update this book to tell you the name of the second one.I wanted to thank you all guys! :)See you soon for a sequel ;)