Chapter 5:

Well merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you like this chapter

The picture above is of Tracy

So yeah enjoy and have a happy Christmas ^w^
---------------------------------------------------------
Jason pulls me against his body as he forces his lips on mine " WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND" a high pitch girl scream reaches our ears " Tracy I need to-" Jason begins " no don't say anything you I warned you and this is how you take it" she yells at me " look Tracy I didn't want this if you are angry take it out on your boyfriend" I point to Jason " Trace look I only got with you because-" Jason was once again interrupted by the sound of skin hitting skin " Tracy why did you do that" Jason yells helping me up from the ground " you.. you hit me" I whisper as I hold my cheek " move out of the way Jason and let me teach her a lesson" Tracy commands " no Tracy you need to stop" Jason steps in front of me protecting me from the insanely mad teenage girl in front of us " look Tracy I only got with you because you were popular and that would look good on me being the star football player but in reality I like Scarlet and I don't want to hurt her anymore so please just get over it leave us alone" he was able to finally finish what he was going to say before " what... no that's not true... you love me and you know it" tears flowed down her cheeks. Tracy ran off, me and Jason were left at the fountain alone " so you like me" I ask looking up at Jason shyly " haha... yeah for a while actually" he admits " hey so christmas break is coming up and I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me during that" he asked holding my hand, I look up at him " sure I'd love to" giving him a smile. when we got back to our friends they were cheering not just for the new band on stage but for me and Jason finally getting together " so is that why Tracy isn't with you" Britt nudges me " yeah she got really mad and she even slapped me" I rub my red cheek " ouch that looked like it hurt" Daniella comes up on my right " yeah it did I think she had a ring on her middle finger" I wine " you want me to kiss it for you" Jason coose " no I'm not a child" I push Jason away giggling.
It's tuesday only three more days till christmas break, it's been very boring since we are reviewing for finals and trust me I am not looking forward to it. I just want it to be christmas break already because then I get to hang out with Jason. " hey Scar, ready" Jason grabs my hand and leads me into the direction of our next class " yeah" I smile squeezing his hand " well than off we go" he pulls me further into the ocean of students rushing down the hall ways. Ever since we got back to school Jason and I have been getting these stares from people, Jason has also been kicked out of his group of friends probably because he is dating me but I don't want it to get to me because I'm happy with him. " hey what have you been thinking about and I know for a fact that it's not this" Jason holds up our english work " no I was thinking about the past two days since we started dating and how all of your friends just ditched you" I look out of the window by my desk " hey don't worry about it I have you and I'm happy with you and your friends" he cups my cheek " I guess that's better than being loved by everyone and not be happy yourself" I place my hand over his " now let's finish this" I look down at the assignment as Jason groans. " so than Poe wrote The Masque of the Red Death was to show how people feared the bubonic plague" I explain to Jason " I guess that makes sense" Jason replies " alright students please wrap up the bell is about to ring" the teacher announces. " so how's you day going" Daniella asks with a mouth full of food " good I mean I do have to explain some stuff to Jason in our classes together but I don't mind" I smile and take a bit out of my sandwich " yeah same here" Britt agrees " yeah the day has been boring going over stuff we already know" Justin bangs his head on the table causing us to laugh and agree. Ugh it's almost over but it's still out of reach I'm ripped from my thoughts " hey Scarlet Mr. Gomez wants to talk to you about something" a guy I don't really know comes up to us " oh okay" I stand " hey you're Connor right" Jason greets the dark haired boy " yeah" he greets Jason back " well I guess I should get to him so I will be heading back first guys" I wave and leave my friends with Connor " so do you know what Mr. Gomez wanted to talk to me about" I ask Connor " I... well I lied I just wanted to talk to you about starting a club with me" my eyes widen at his confession " umm well what kind of club are you thinking about starting" he scratches the back of his neck " well I wanted to start a photography club" I nod " well I guess I can talk to the guys about joining too I mean they are good at either uploading them to the internet or photoshopping it a little bit and then Jason is good at getting info from people" I think of all my friends skills " that would be great but we still need an advisor" Connor mentioned " well what about Mr. Stanley he is the yearbook and school website teacher" Connor's smile returns to his face " that would be great I think I'll ask him" Connor runs off.
The day had ended well and now I'm back at school to start another day " hey guys have you seen Jason" I walk up to Daniella and Britt who are waiting for me at my locker " no but we heard about the new club Connor wanted help on making" Britt folded her arms " yeah um well anyways why are you looking for Jason" Daniella changes the subject " well he said he was going to meet me at the-" I was thrown to the other side of the hallway " YOU SELFISH BITCH" some random girl lunges at me " what did I do to you" I growl at her as I dodge her fist " YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND" she yells at me with tears staining her eyes " I don't even know who your boyfriend is" I dodge her again " CONNOR YOU KISSED HIM" I look at her confused " I didn't kiss him we just talked" I push her back " NO YOU DIDN'T I SAW YOU" she pulls out her phone and shows me a picture that was sent to her of me and Connor " what I never did that" I tell her pointing at the picture " what but.. NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU" she punches me leading me to the ground " ow... I really didn't-" the girl and some of her friends jumped in and I was surrounded. I don't know how long it took for teachers to pry the girl and her friends off of me, I was sent to the nurse's office while the other girls went to the principal's office. " well you must of really have gotten those girls angry" the nurse comments as I hiss at the pain " I didn't do anything she got some photo that showed me and her boyfriend kissing supposedly" I hiss once more " well I wonder who would do that" she keeps applying medicine to my wounds " hey Scarlet I heard what happened are you okay" Jason barges in " I'm fine just some scratches and bruises" the nurse stands and puts all of her equipment back and left " hey what happened to meeting me at the front of the school" I ask him curiously " oh coach called for a surprise practice early this morning so I was stuck there until the bell rang" he says kind of disappointed he didn't get to help me " oh okay that's fine but I would have wished you told me" I wrap my hands over his " yeah I tried but my phone was being stupid and wouldn't send the message" he tells me " well no matter this is the last full day till christmas break" I hug him " yeah it is" he hugs me back. We both went to class and went on with our usual day.
Christmas break came and I had got the date and time for our date, I got ready and headed out for the movie theater. I got out of my car and walked in, but when I made my way to the spot we were going to meet at I saw Jason with her. I stop dead in my tracks just staring, thinking he said he loved me not her, but why is he kissing her when we are suppose to be on a date. My eyes fill with tears and Jason finally gets the urge to look around and he spots me, " Scarlet.... it's not what you think" he pulls away and walks toward me " please just listen to me I can explain" I shake my head denying what just happened " no Jason this was.... this was your last chance and you blew it.... you know what we are through okay THROUGH" I yell at him causing people to stare, I turn on my heels and race away from him " Scarlet wait" Jason yells after me. I get back to my car and sit there crying into the wheel, I pull out my phone and call the girls. " hey chica what's wrong" Daniella speaks " yeah Scar you are suppose to be on a date with Jason right" Britt was next " yeah well that was before he decided to bring a slut along" I spit into the reciever " darling I'm so sorry that Trace ruined your date" Daniella coos into the phone " yeah well I broke up with the bastard... since this was his last chance to prove that I can trust him" I state " he deserves it why don't you head home and rest okay and try to forget about him alright" Britt calms me down " yeah I think I'll do that thanks girls" I hang up and drive home.
When I got home the first person to see me was Jesse " hey sis how did your date... go..." Jesse sees my face stained with tears " sis what happened" he was freaking out since he's never really seen me cry, my mom must of heard him because she came in and saw me " oh sweetheart what happened" she pulls me into a hug and that's when I brake down " it... it was horrible.... he was kissing.... someone else..... when I.....I got th...th....there" I say between sobs " sweetheart I'm so sorry come on let's get you cleaned up and fed and to bed alright" I nod as my mom leads me to the bathroom. I felt like crap from what Jason did and from crying, all I wanted to do was sleep. When I finally got to bed I knocked out and dreamt of the whole event that happened that night. " Scarlet it's time to wake up..... breakfast is ready" mom yells from the kitchen " ugh.... I don't want to get up" I mumble to myself " hey sis are you alright" Jesse peaks in from the door " yeah.... or at least better than last night" I rub my aching head " did Jason really do that" he asked wanting my answer to change " yeah he did and right in front of me too" I reply " oh then I guess he really wasn't as nice as I thought he was" I nod as my brother leaves I hate that I thought he changed well I should get dressed since it's Christmas eve.