Chapter-27

Chapter-27-"You are one sexy Wild Cat"

Pauline June's POV

"Nick", I called him as he turned to look at me. I shyly walked to him as I pushed my hair behind my ear. I wore a white dress with silver sequins cover almost all over it. The hem reached a few inches below my butt and my cleavage can be seen a little. The dress is hugged to my body and fitted correctly. He looked at me from my head to toe.

"You looks so fucking sexy! Go change now!", he ordered. I glared at him for ordering. Once he saw my expression, his face became normal.

"I won't I like it", I told him and raised my head high and went to the table to take my pouch.

"I am sorry for ordering you. But please change", he said pleadingly.

"No. I like this. You yourself said that I am looking-", he cut me off.

"Sexy. But I don't want other men to see you like this. Where is your bag? I will select your dress for tonight", he said going to get my bag.

"I only brought a few clothes and this is the only party dress. The other one I have is very small than this one. Or do you want me to to wear a lingerine to club?", I asked folding my hands near my chest.

"No! God! You are torturing me! Stay by my side all night.... please", he added at the end.

"So, you are not angry at me anymore? Are we normal again?", I asked with hope. His eyes widened for a second before he turned around.

"No", was his simple one worded answer.

"But-", before I can complete, there was a knock on the door. I sighed and went to open the door, but Nick bet me to it. I went behind him as he opened the door. The stood in his glory, Ryan with a scowl on his face. What happened to make him scowl?

"Hey Ryan!", I said excitedly.

Thank God he agreed to help me. Out plan is to make Nick jealous. Nick used be very jealous of Ryan when we were in school. Since Ryan was the only friend I used have, I am a little close to him. That always made Nick angry even when I sit closely to Ryan. So now, if I keep ignoring him with Ryan by my side, it will not take long for Nick to stop being angry with me and talk with me.

"We are ready. Let's go!", I said while taking Ryan's hand in mine. But Nick stoppes us, pulling me back to him, making me let go of Ryan's hand.

"What are you doing here? I think I told you to do something", he said looking at Ryan who just smiled evilly.

"Oh yes man. But what me and Pauline planned for you is better than that", he said winking at me. I smiled and Nick saw our little exchange, making him clench his jaw.

"Nothing is more important than that!", Nick said a little angrily while putting a hand around my waist, pulling me close possessively.

"Chill! Calm down. I took care about it. Don't worry", he assured.

"What is that thing that you both are talking about?", I interjected, looking back and forth between them.

"Nothing important Beautiful. Just some bro shit", he told casually. I nodded my head, not wanting to come in between them.

"Stop calling her that nickname! How many times should I tell you?!", Nick said in a dangerously low voice. I put my hand on his chest and rubbed it.

"Calm down. Why shouldn't he call me that? I like it", I said looking at Ryan flirtingly. Ryan smiled back. We know this is making Nick so jealous.

"Stop it you both! Oh this night is going to be so long", he said before taking my hand and pulling me along with him. It's a good thing that I didn't wear heels. All the three of us walked into lift. I stood in between them.