The Incident

Well hello there readers. You're looking particularly sexy today. ;) lol. I'm weird sorry. So this chapter may not be very long or very good because one, I got three hours of sleep last night and then took a nap, and now I can't sleep. I'm also very bored an I promised you guys an update, so an update you will have! Yeah... Sorry about the super late update but I have an excuse this time. My aunt died quite unexpectedly so that's why I haven't updated here in a bit. Plus I had a bit of writers block, so ya know turn my pain into art huh? Lol. Ok on with the chapter. I'm also publishing a new book today called... *drum roll* Wasted.

--------------------------------------

Cecilia POV

I hear a knock on the door a few moments after watching my kids.

"Drew. Please get the door for me? It should be Uncle Zach." Drew gets up of of the couch and opens the door with Lily in tow.

"Hey kiddos!" I hear my brother yell aloud.

"Uncle Zach!" They yell together, I imagine giving him a huge hug.

"Where's your mom, hooligans?" He asks them.

"In the kitchen." Drew says. A few moments later I'm embraced by the string arms of my brother from behind as I chop a carrot up and toss it into the pan on the stove.

"Oh, my favorite." He says snatching a carrot from me.

"I wouldn't do that again." I say.

"Whatcha gonna do about it baby sister." I turn, swipe a leg out from under him and grab his arm twisting in behind his back.

"Ok, ok. I give!"

"Thank you." I say takin my carrot back.

"Woah! Mom," "I hear Andrew say. "That was really cool! And it's ok if Ally comes over right?"

"Of course she's always welcome."

"Marie's on her way as well." Zach says.

"Ok. I mean we did invite her so I'd hope so."

"Uncle Zach?"

"Yes?"

"Will you come push me?" Lily asks him working him with her chocolaty eyes for a six year old she can work it.

"Sure." Of course she obviously knows how to swing but when Zach is over she magically forgets how to do everything. Andrew and I find it kind of cute how attached she is to Zach when's he's over. Lily also loves Marie and us always attached to her hip when she's around. I'm just really glad Marie likes her too. The door bell rings ripping me from my thoughts.

"That's Ally." Drew says running to get the door. He looks through the peep hole in the door like he always does.

"Mom! It's two guys in suits. Should I answer?"

"No I got it." I put down my knife and walk to the door and open it.

"Hi. Can I help you?" I say and then I see a gun pointed at my face.