Explanation

Hello! I is back! Sorry that I'm not updating frequently but I'm back in school now soooo... not a lot of free time. So I have a question and an announcement, k? Question is... Will you guys read my story called "Silent Screams"? It's a Patriot fanfic and it'd really mean a lot. It's sort of like this except in the 1700s and the characters are different. The announcement is that... If you post questions for me/ anyone of my characters and I'll choose some and put them in the story at the end of the chapters. so like you if you were to ask "Drew, what were your thoughts when the men where at the door?" I would answer using Drew's mindset. Ok so, post questions and I'll answer them and I'll keep writing! K? K!
------------------------------------------///-----------------------------------------------/-------------------
Cecilia POV

I hear the giggles of my little girl coming from the bathroom as I sit at the desk. We had found a hotel and decided to stop for the night.
"Mom?" I turn around and see my son lounging on the bed.
"Yeah?"
"Why'd we have to leave?" I sigh heavily. He needs to know, Cecilia, I tell myself.
"Grab your jacket we're gonna go for a walk."
I grab my jacket and shrug it on. I shove my hands and find a gun and a clip. Typical.
When I open the door I'm immediately slapped in the face with a burst of cold air. Drew and I walk for a bit done a road and then I start speaking.
"Uncle Zach and I used to be in a pretty dangerous business."
"What do you mean?" Drew asks me.
"Your grandma was a assassin. So were your great grandparents. Your grandma was killed when I was very young. Uncle Zach and I's grandpa took us in and he was best and he just so happened to teach Uncle Zach and I everything about being an assassin. When he died that's what we did for a living, went around killing people for money, now that I think about it, it was such a stupid thing to do. One day we killed some ladies husband and now she wants revenge."
"So what are you going to do? Will everything be ok?" My son asks looking into my eyes. There is nothing more terrifying then your child looking into your eyes and asking you if everything will be ok and you not being able to answer them.
"I'm not sure."
We walk in silence for a while.
"I won't let anything bad happen to you, Lily, Dad or Uncle Zach, okay?"
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Can we go back now I'm tired." Drew asks me.
"Yeah." I notice he keeps a bit of distance between us as we turn around. It must be quite horrifying to find out your mom used to kill people for a living.
As we near the hotel, I hear a high pitch, shrill scream for help. It was in a girls voice. Lily. I break out in a run until I reach the hotel room where I find the door slightly ajar. I yank the gun out of my pocket.
"Stay behind me, Drew!" I scream. I kick the door open and find my husband unconscience on the floor and Lily and Zach gone.