Chapter 23

The picture above is the outfit Nicole is wearing.

When we get to the principals office the boys try to explain but they ask me to explain and I tell them that the boy was the one that touched me and that Nicolas was just trying to protect me. They suspend Nicolas and that boy named Jack for 4 days.

We get put the principals room and Nicolas tells Jack to stay away from me and to never touch me.

"Are you okay?" Nicolas asks me.
"Yeah. Are you okay?"
"No"
"What's wrong?" I say concerned.
"That nigga fucking touched you. He touched what's mine. This should be a lesson for all the boys in school who want you. That no one touches what's mine except me." He says angrily.
"Yours?" I say annoyed.
"Yeah"
"Look I'm not yours. No one can own me. I'm not an object." I say and than walk away.

When it's time for lunch I skip it because I wasn't feeling hungry so I just went to the library and read books. When school was over I'm in my locker getting my stuff and suddenly someone comes from behind and wraps muscular arms around my waist and whispers into my ear ..... "Your not an object. Your an amazing soul. A soul which I want forever" when I hear this voice I immediately know it's Nicolas. I turn around and I look up at him in a serious expression and he says as he cups my cheeks "I'm sorry. I was just pissed off " I smile and I hug him around the waist and he hugs me back as he holds my head.

He has basketball practice so I decide to go to his practice. I sit at the bench and start reading a book called Magnetic Romance. Oh my gosh he looks so hot when he's playing basketball! Nicole! Stop thinking like that! Read!

Later on he takes his shirt off and I put the book covering my face and I turn around having my back face him and he laughs at me.
Suddenly I feel a sweaty chest on my back and sweaty muscular arms wrapped around me. I turn around and it's Nicolas shirtless! "Ahhh!" I say as I stand up my seat and cover my eyes. He bursts into laughter and I tell him to put a shirt on and he just laughs even more. -.- .

"Okay you can open them now. I put a shirt on" he says.
I open my eyes and he's still shirtless. -.- .
I shut my eyes hard and he laughs again. He teasingly puts his chest between my arm and I blush and I can feel his abs on my elbow. I move away and he says "Okay babe I promise I put a shirt on" so I open my eyes and he has a shirt on and he laughs and gets back to practice.

"Haha so funny" I say sarcastically.
He just turns around and smiles.

Practice is over and we drive to my house. We start to do our homework in my room and he asks something unexpected " So you still have that....."
"What?" I say playing dumb.
"The girl thing. The time of month."
"Oh..... umm yeah" I say shyly. Why would he ask that. That's awkward.
"How long does that last?"
I burst in to laugher and he says "What?"
"And you say I'm innocent!" I say as I laugh.
He stands up and he pulls his shirt up and grabs my hand and places it in his abs. I shriek and I cover my eyes with the blanket and he says "Exactly"

I make a puppy face and he smiles and kisses me softly.
"I'm mad" he says.
"Why?" I ask worried.
"I won't be with you at school for next 4 days. Who's gonna protect you?"
"I can protect myself."
"I'll tell our crew to look after you while I'm not there" he says as he takes his phone out ready to text someone.
"Nicolas.....I'll be fine"
He ignores me and keeps texting. Whatever. When we're done with homework he says " Let's go next Monday to the beach"
We should. Next Monday my period is gonna be gone so....
"Sure" I say.
"Wear a bikini okay?" He says with a smirk on his face and I push him playfully and he than carries me and spins me around.
"Stop!" I say laughing.
He puts me down in the bed and tickles me.
"Stop! Hahahah Stop! Nicolas! Let me breathe!" I say as laugh loudly. He stops for 3 seconds and than he tickles me again.

After the tickle war he says "I didn't know you were so ticklish" he says smiling at me as I gasp for air laying down on the bed. "No I'm not" I say.
"Want me to test it again?" He says as he comes closer to me.
"No!" I say laughing and he hasn't even touched me.
"Hahaha see"
"Geez" I say as I get up.

After we chill for a while he leaves because it's late already.