Party

Recap: When I was inturupted by a crashing sound coming from downstairs...

I ran downstairs trying to navigate my way through  my newly big house/castle. When came upon The living room. That's when I opened up the doors and what I saw was what I least expected. In front of me was about 500 people and no they're not the grownups you expect your parents to invite, they were all teenagers 'where did they come from?', I thought.

Thats when Cosmo came in and saved the day from my own scary thoughts.

'Cosmo, where did all these people come from...?'

'Well... it is your birthday so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to see a royal wolf shift.'

'Oh ok that makes sense, thanks Cosmo.'

'Any time.'

Was all she said before she flew off to God knows where.

I decided that if this was my party I was going to enjoy it.

The clock read 10 pm so that should be enough time before I shift...was my last thought before I took off into the uncharted lands off the teenage drunk minds.

I was trying to get drunk, you know pretending this was all a dream never hurt. But I couldn't seem to get drunk. No matter what I threw down my throat.

I found Lexi and my brother outside laying on the ground cuddling, staring at the stars. " hey guys, can I join you two love birds", I asked not wanting to interrupt anything.

At this they both turn a bright shade of red, I couldn't help it. I laughed. And laughed until it hurt too much to laugh anymore. " yeah sure", was there response before they went back to cuddling, I stared at the sky just wondering what it would be like to be a normal human agin because that was the moment I knew there was no turning back.

Tonight I was going to become the werewolf princess and one day the queen...

LINE BREAK SKIP TO 11:50 PM

I awoke by someone shaking me, and to the people around me cheering. I looked up at my brother and as if he understood me he replied, " your going to shift tonight. In 10 minutes to be exact."

I quickly got up and practically ran up the stage just as my dad introduced me as " Princess Summer..."

Hope you enjoyed . For the next chapter it has to be 20 reads! Love you guys,
                                          Rae