Chapter 1

I watch him walk towards me, hands shoved deep into the pockets of his baggy shorts, a snapback placed over his messy brown hair. He has headphones in and as he gets closer, I can hear one of his original songs blaring through. I time it perfectly and push off from my spot on the wall and bump into him, I fall backwards, landing painfully on my butt and hands. My wrist cracks, sending a pain up my arm and causing tears to spring to my eyes. 

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He stares down at me with wide eyes, they're so pretty, the prettiest eyes on a guy that I've ever see and I find myself getting lost for a minute. 

"Hello? Anybody home?" He waves his hand in front of my face and I giggle before grabbing it to help myself up. 

"Yeah, I kinda hurt my wrist though." I say and his eyes get really wide. 

"Oh no I'm sorry, I hurt you!" 

"No I should watch where I'm walking, its not your fault, dont worry!" I smile up at him. 

"Do you want me to take you to the nurse, uhm sorry what did you say your name is?" 

"Michelle, but you can call me Mic." 

"That's a pretty name." 

"Thank you!" I smile at him and he grins back. 

"I'm Wesley by the way." 

"I know." It slips from my mouth and I cringe. 

"I mean that you sit in front of me in two classes, so I know your name and yeah sorry that was weird." I cringe again as he laughs, a big loud laugh. 

"You're funny when you're nervous." Wes laughs again and I give a small smile. 

"I'm just going to go to the nurse now." I go to slip past him, but he reaches out and grabs my arm. 

"I'll come with you." I nod and his hand slides down my arm and he wraps his arm around my waist, guiding me through the halls. 

"So how come I've never seen you in class or around the halls?" 

"I don't know, I'm really queit in class and just sit there doing work. As for the halls I'm not sure because your locker is like ten feet away from mine and a majority of our classes are near each other." 

"I'll be on the lookout for you now then." I blush and dip my head a little lower to hide my bright red cheeks from him. 

"Hey Wes!" I hear a boy call from behind and I turn to see Drew, his best friend running towards us. 

"Hey dude, whats up?" 

"I totally forgot what I was gonna tell you because of this beautiful girl right here." He smiles at me and I blush harder while I giggle. 

"This is Michelle, but she likes to be called Mic." I smile at Drew and he smiles back. 

"Sup, I'm Drew." I nod at him and look up at Wesley and see him smiling at me so I look down at my hands in embarassment. I gasp slightly at the size of my wrist and then start to panic. 

"Uhm Wes, my wrist." I hold up my arm to show him how swollen its gotten. 

"Dude, what did you do?" Drew asks with a laugh and I point to Wes. 

"He knocked me over." 

"Hey, I thought you said that was your fault?" Wes jokes and I smirk. 

"Excuse me mr. I'm going to wear headphones and look at the ground when I walk down the hallway." I giggle and Wes laughs with me. 

"Well sorry for wanting to get the lyrics right before our gig Friday!" I shake my head.