Chapter 15

Today is the day. The trial is today. I didn't sleep for a second last night, my nerves had gotten the better of me. I sat up for hours just hoping I could sleep, I finally gave up around 3:30am.

My alarm goes off, signalling that it's 6:45am and I need to get up to shower. Wesley stirs in his sleep but doesn't wake. I kiss his cheek before getting out from under the comforter and heading into the bathroom.

I take my time in the shower, mostly standing under the hot water to loosen my muscles. I wash my hair and body before deciding I've spent enough time in the shower. I wrap and big fluffy towel around my body and walk back to Wesley's room to start getting ready for the day.

I basically live in his room now, I have a majority of my clothes and personal items in his room. He doesn't mind all the girly ish things laying around as long as they dont take over his room. I like being in his room a lot more than having my own because it makes me feel safer to have him so close.

I'm putting my arms through my bra straps when I hear Wes stirring in bed again.

"Mmm morning." He mumbles and I send him a smile before throwing a random t-shirt over my head. I walk over to the bed and crawl in next to him.

"Morning." I place a kiss on his nose and giggle when he scrunches up his face.

"You're up early."

"Couldn't sleep."

"Not at all?"

"Nope, I'm okay. Just nervous." I say and Wes starts to draw circles on my back with his finger tips.

"Don't be. You'll be fine and once this is all done and you've won, we can celebrate."

"Yeah?" I smile, loving how he can make me feel a million times better in a matter of minutes.

"Yeah, just me and you."

"Oh, okay I like where this is going." I giggle as Wes moves his hands to my waist. He trails his fingers down my sides and stops on my hips.

"Me too." He winks at me before moving his head to kiss me. I smile before kissing him back.

Wes moves his hands up my back, under the t-shirt I have on and under the back of my bra. I take my lips off his for a moment and lift the shirt over my head, I throw it on the floor. He undoes the clasp of my bra quickly while making our kiss turn into a heated make out session. My hands find their way to his hair and tug gently, making him kiss me harder.

"Can I?" Wes has a hold of my bra strap, ready to pull it down.

"Yeah." I breathe out before attaching my lips to Wes' again. He pulls my bra off and starts kissing my jawline and down to my neck.

"You're so beautiful." he mumbles against my skin and I feel myself blush.

His lips travel further down my neck and Wes kisses across my collarbones. He goes back to my neck and starts sucking lightly.

"Wes, don't leave a mark." I say inbetween breaths.

"I'll try not to." I pull him back up and put my lips on his. I run my hands across his shoulders and down his chest and abs. I stop at the waistband of his boxers. I hook my fingers under the waistband and Wes moves closer to me. I use this to my advantage and push him backwards so that I'm on top of him, my legs on either side of his body.

"Fuck, Mic." Wes lets out a breathe as I run my fingers down his chest.

"I think I like this position better."

"God, you're so-"

"Hey Mic, Wes are you guys- holy shit! Oh my God I'm so-"

"Keaton! Get out!" I scream and grab the blankets to cover myself.