Chapter Fourteen

This will be your next chapter. Please don’t forget to vote and comment. Enjoy your story. Happy reading!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

(Robin)

Taylor and I were going to visit Finn. Although I hate seeing him, but if its for Taylor then I am willing to go. We met in front of the dungeon main gates. “I hate Finn for doing this to you. But he is still my brother so of course I must visit him.” I nodded and we went into the dungeons. I could hear laughter in one of them. The guard growled and said. “You two. Here is the person you want to see.”

Finn stopped laughing when he saw us. “Oh my darling Robin. You still came to see me eventhough I hurt you, I like that.” I sneered at him. Taylor knelt beside him. “Finn! Don’t talk to her like that.” Finn smirked. “Hey Robin. Come here. I want to talk to you.” I looked away. “Please Robin.” Taylor begged. I sighed. I knelt beside Finn. “What do you want?”

Finn grabbed my arm and kissed me roughly.I screamed and tried to free myself but in vain. He looked at me and bit my nose. I growled. I could feel anger building up in my chest. Suddenly I could feel power coursing through my veins when Finn started to kiss my neck. Taylor was pulling Finn’s hair, begging him to release me.

All of a sudden, Finn screamed and released me, panting. I relised me hand was still on his arm. Suddenly he grew still and crumbled into ashes. I screamed and jumped backwards. What the hell? Relization dawned on me. Oh crap! So these are my powers. I can kill them and turned them into ashes.

Taylor gasped and stared at me. “What was all this?” I gulped and stared at her. “Well, I had the power to kill people. I just realized that. Its because of my father, King Danus.” Taylor’s eyes widen. “What? You’re a princess?” I shrugged. “I do not know. Maybe. Let’s get those ashes out of here.” Taylor nodded and told the guards to take those ashes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Darren )

My armies were ready. They were now practicing for their battle. They were very good in combat. General Day was commanding them where and what to attack. Robin and Taylor were outside the arena, chatting. “Darren! I just found out about my powers! They can kill people.” His eyes widen. “Oh gosh. That was wonderful!”

( Mora )

“My fellow armies! Please prepare for the battle! We will attack first thing in the morning.” My demon armies growled in response. I petted my dragon and summoned my armies to the arena. I smiled to myself. Soon. I will destroy that place and tear them down block by block!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Robin )

I went to the arena at midnight and practice for an hour. I succeeded in mastering my powers. I also found out that I could burn people to death. I went to bed at one. The next day, I went to the mall withy Taylor. We watched some movies and bought some clothes. Darren was busy training his armies. A letter was sent to him by Mora saying that they will attack at dawn.

Taylor bought me some arrows and bow. “You may use this to fight tomorrow.” I nodded, thanked her and took the bow and arrow. After that we went clubbing. We sang songs and danced till evening. Then we got dressed and went riding. We have to relax our mind first before going to battle. We mastered out riding skills to prepare for battle. Taylor was very good in riding.

Finn was already buried yesterday. Taylor cried for three hours with me by her side. I could tell she was very upset. She prayed to her brother while I stood at the entrance. After that we went to the blacksmith, Rodney. We asked him to make us both strong armors. Taylor ordered a sword from him. She said she loves using swords to fight.

After paying for our goods, we went to the gazebos and have tea. Then we have dinner there. “Do you know how the battle will be like? I might not be able to handle them if the amount was too big.” Most of the maids were preparing for battle. General Day was teaching them archery and sword fighting. These were quite easy to master.

Amy, Weaste, Peri and Jason were all there. They seemed to be having fun. “Hey Robin! Want to join us? Its very nice. I smiled and nodded. Taylor fought with General Day. I was amazed at her sword fighting skills. We had a very nice and fun day today. We practice till eleven then we went to bed. We have a big day tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

I know this chapter is short. It was quite hard to write since I do not want the war to happen in this chapter yet. So a reminder to everyone, please don’t forget to vote and comment! I promise the next chapter will be interesting. Thank you for all the reads that you guys gave me. Happy reading and enjoy.

Love,

Lusera