prologue pt.2

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Gun shots echoed thought the alleyway. I took off following my instinct to flea. I listened closely hearing Chase and Blake's footsteps not far behind.

"We aren't armed." I heard Blake's voice as we took a sharp right to catch our breaths behind a brick wall.

"Damn Airports; we have to get home." Chase whispered

"How did they know we were here?" Blake said tapping away on his phone probably try to get us a ride home.

"I don't think they know who we are." I spoke lowly looking around the wall seeing no one coming our way.

"Freddie says that there's a garage down the block to the right, We just have to go back on the street we came from."

We collectively groaned. I listened to see if there was still commotion but it was silent.

"Alright be on guard keep an eye out." I instructed they nodded. I walked out of the alley. Looking around seeing the streets are empty. We walked quickly down the block to the parking garage. The first car I was I ran up to it smashing the driver side window. The alarm rang loudly so I worked quickly opening the driver side opening the bottom half of the wheel using the wires to sound off the alarm. The using a different set of wires to start the car. I looked up at my friends smiling the return my face and hopped in the car. I got out of the parking garage and immediately slammed my foot on the gas speeding my way home.
Once I pulled up I sighed falling back against the seat. Finally. I got out the car walking up to the front door getting my keys from my pocket but saw the door was ajar. The Fuck. I pushed the door open looking back at Blake and Chase they shrugged their faces scrunched up in confusion.
The Front door is never open.

I stepped inside and a smell of blood battered my sense of smell I held my nose and walked thought the door with Blake and Chase following suit

"HOLY! - " I yelled

"FUCKING! - " Blake continued

"SHIT!" Chase finished

We are all staring at the living room blood was everywhere and a message written on the wall in blood.

'welcome home - KK' there are two bodies in front of the TV

I run over to the couch to see my mom and dad. blood pools on the floor and bullet imprints on their foreheads also chaffing around their wrist like they were tied up. My body shook from anger my fist are clinched so tight blood from my hands was falling to the floor in drips I stared watching Chase look around curiously as he inspected the scene before us.

"Karma Krew." Chase said walking up to the message. He observed it, his head tilted to the side "They were right handed, male and a ring on his index finger, age a proximitly 19 or 20."

"Dude I swear you're like a walking crime lab." Blake chuckled

"Shhhh I'm working." Chase snapped Blake didn't say anything else after that.

"Hand me a glove " Chase demanded Blake complied grabbing a glove from the night stand in the drawer by the couch giving it to him. He put it on slapping the glove to his skin rubbing his finger against the wall.

"Written 2 hours before our arrival also finger streaks in the blood on the ground indicate all blood graffiti was done after death"

"Are we cleaning this up or .....?" Blake trailed. I rolled my eyes but kept quiet.