CHAPTER 6

"Chase dude where have you been!" I exclaimed seeing him in the hallway at school. he looked at me then smiled walking over to me.

"Hey." He said

"Hey. That's all you have to say. You know that's not okay. leaving us that way. I haven't seen you in a while and I miss your smile." I rhymed giving him a little poem. He laughed shaking his head

"I pulled an all nighter trying to hack into some of their files." He stated yawning

"Don't over work yourself though. All work and no play makes chase a very dull boy."

"Okay." He nodded then walked off i just shrugged

"I have an appointment with a secretary at the moment." I whispered to myself walking to the office

I opened the glass door greeting kaytlin with a smile.

"How can I help you?" She asked smiling at me sitting at her desk. I smiled at her going behind the counter stopping right behind her. She gasped turning around.

"Well Kaytlin theres this one thing that you can help me with..." I trailed off

"Not here go to the file room." She told me breathlessly

I just walked to the back of the office going into the room that said files. Simple enough.

I stand against the file cabinet looking at the ceiling. then I look around for cameras nodding seeing that there are none. The door creaks open then closes again I look seeing kaytlin with her back against the door giving me a seductive smile.

I take off my shirt and start to unbuckle my pants. She licks her red lips unbuttoning her shirt coming over to me once her shirt was open. Kaytlin dropped to her knees infront of me taking out my dick. Looks up at me then gets to work. I grab her hair roughly feeling her moan around me. She sucked me till I got hard. Kaytling had a hard time trying to keep her teeth away from my cock painfully so for me.

"Stop." I groaned she did getting up from her knees. She bit her lip wrapping her arms around my neck as I grabbed her hips spining us around i slam her against the cabinet making her moan putting her head in my neck.

Pulling up her skirt she wrapped her legs around me waist moving her panties aside.

"Shit." I muttered grabbing a condom from my pocket.

"What happened?" She asked

"Almost went in raw that's what happened." I replied. thank you common sense for finally kicking in.

"You dont need to put it on. I want to feel all of you inside me." She spoke in a sultry voice.

I laughed at her sliping on the condom on tightly.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked

"Shut up." I ordered thrusting inside her

"Ah Aiden." She moaned biting and kissing on my neck as i pounded into her.

I really just want to bust this nut. Her moans and whimpers filled my ears. I cant even hear my own thoughts. Well that doesnt make sense since im thinking right now.

"Aiden go faster!" She cried out I just rolled my eyes shrugging pounding into her faster. Her moans turned into screams she knows were in school right? I stuck my fingers in her mouth so all that be heard was gagging.

The door to the file room opened then in walked kitten closing the door behind him he has headphones in dancing to the song that was playing kaytlin was oblivious she just kept moaning around my fingers.

I just want to cum and im not going to stop until I do. I watched kitten move to a file cabinet behind a shelf but i could still see him through the shelf and if he turned he could see me fucking this secretary. She tightened around my cock biting down on my hand. I groaned at the slight pain releasing my cum into the condom. I sighed panting catching my breath. I look over seeing kitten looking at me with a blank face tilted to the side then looked back at the cabinet going back to what he was doing. I pulled out of her letting her down. She looked dazed as she smiled at me. I handed her the condom and buttoned her shirt for her.

"Thank you." I told her she just nodded. I helped her to the door slightly pushing her out of the file room.

"That was quite the display sunny. Having amorous congress in school." Kitten spoke sucking his teeth and shaking his giving me a side glance.

I walked behind him whispering in his ear.

"I'm glad you liked the show kitten."

He just turned around looking into my eyes. Then plucked me on my forehead and pushed past me walking out of the file room.