Rumours

It's lunch and Kath's getting better on walking. Though, I insisted on still helping her. We're eating now. Me, Kath and Jesse.

"You two aren't a couple, right?" I choke my food at what Jesse just asked.

"How can you say that?"I asked, Kath was just trying to ignore it, looking everywhere except at us.

"Well, rumours about you two were spreading. Like she's the only person that you talk to and you let her hold you. Then today, you're the one who rescued her and carried her to the clinic." Jesse said.

"What? That's only a friendly gesture. And FYI, She's the only person that won't give up on me. And she's that annoying." I defended.

"Excuse me, I'm here you know." Kath said.

"Well, you two would look good together." Jesse said.

We blushed at that. What the heck."But we're just friends." I said.

"Yeah, not for long." Jesse winked.

"They're just best friend you know." Brooke, who I didn't notice, just walked towards us.

"Yeah. We're best friends." Kath said.

"Whatever you says guys." Jesse said." I bet you two would be together soon." She whispered to me.

"I thought you like her?" I whispered back.

"Well, you knew her first. So she's all yours."

"What are you whispering about?" Kath asked, frowning.

"Nothing important." I replied." I'll talk to you soon Jesse."

"Yeah, totally." Then she left the three of us. I almost forgot Brooke was here.

"We'll leave now." I said to Brooke.

Then we left her. She's just staring at us the whole time.

Mistakes are mine if there is one!!