Twisting You by Explode

Hello guys! EliManson here to start with the very first chapter of "The Weekly Criticism". But I will post my other critiques on the next week on Tuesday! :) Well, with no further ado, this one's for @Explode. 

Ps. Do not fret, I will not be giving any spoilers. :) Read on, if you must. x

____________________________________________________________

Author: Explode

Title of Book: Twisting You

Genre: Werewolf | Romance

Status: Complete

Werewolf Library: All-Time Favourite (Recommended)

Summary: 

Chloe and Xavier are mates, so they are meant to be together, right? That was natures plan.

Xavier thinks other wise. After all he is her teacher and 6 years older than her, he's 24, shes only just turned 18. So on her 18th birthday he told her just that. No. How does one deal with rejection? Well Chloe doesn't know either. Another werewolf story with a boring ending and boring story line? NO WAY! Read her tale as she deals with Xavier 's jealous, rejection and trying to find herself.

Review/Constructive Criticism:

I, for one, am very fond of rejected mate stories, or whatever you prefer to call them; but sometimes these kind of stories gets very irritating because of its repeating plot line- or simply... it is very predictable. 

But this book on the other hand is very hard to read. Very, very, veryyyyy hard.

Well that is based on my opinion.

This is also not your ordinary TeacherxStudent story; this is a very twisted (not evil) story. It makes you want to scream in frustration because you just want to know why the heck Xavier rejected a very sweet, loving girl... who is also his mate, in that matter! 

This book will make you shed tears, will make your heart break, and will also make you laugh, and swell in love. There are times where you want to rip off your hair, sure... but this book is pretty much worth it. 

There are only few mistakes overall, as I remember.

Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and all that stuff. 

But it is very understandable, readable, and well... perfectly imperfect.

I really can't say anything negative for this matter; since this is no cliche werewolf-romance book. This is a very different story, as I said before.

The ending will be worth it.

Some who would ship a certain may be mad or happy; it really depends on who you want to end Chloe up with.

So I suggest every single one of you werewolf lovers to read this book, because it is simply amazing. 

So what are you guys waiting foooooooor? :D The link is on the EXTERNAL LINK~ and as you see, I have posted the cover book of the book. 

I do hope you enjoy! 

Comment on what you think of the book! 

Stay safe, werewolf lovers. 

EliManson.