The Almighty Alpha Thinks I'm His by MrsGboys4ever

Hello you lovely/handsome werewolf lovers. Morterra (Lia) is here to give my review for the weekly criticism. Remember, my day to post my reviews is Every Friday but due to the many Assignments I have, the post is late this week. Forgive me? (Puppy dog eyes)! ____________________________________

Author name: MrsGboys4ever (Jane)

Book: The Almighty Alpha Thinks I’m His

Genre: Werewolf and Non-Teen Fiction

Werewolf Library: All Time Favorites

Status: Ongoing

~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella is a hopeless romantic who believes in falling in love not because of a werewolf bond but because of...well love. In order to look for love on her own, Isabella spun this web of lies and deceit that will change the lives of everyone around her.

And what of Alpha Derek, what does he have to say especially since he's been looking for his other half for years now. Will Isabella find the love she's been looking for? Will Derek find his mate or will she reject him?

MrsGboy4ever is a mastermind storyteller who has the ability to keep her reader on their toes. Throughout the story, my heart pounded as I watched the characters turn and twist, trying to find their way as they stumble over each other in the amazing world MrsGboys4ever carved for them.

The story contains minimum mistake with jaw dropping and shocking moments. You will fall in love with the characters as they develop. MrsGboys4ever used Dramatic Irony to keep her readers biting their nails, and ripping their hair as they wait for the characters to learn secrets they already know. The story is very unique in that it challenges everything about mates and the werewolf world; you just have to read to find out how.

So without further ado, I urge you to go and read The Almighty Alpha Thinks I'm His. You will be duly entertained.

What are you waiting for? GO READ IT! The Story is ABSOULTELY AMAZING!!! The Werewolf Library will never lie to YOU!!!

****

 Cover is on the side. ----------------------> Click on the dedication and you will see the story. Feel free to read the other amazing stories she has.

PS: If you do read it, Stay away from Derek, he's MINE! You can have the others. Lol