A Visit

Disclaimer: I own pretty much nothing. Mexico is my OC but only partly. His physical appearance was influenced by multiple medias of him. The plot is mine. ( ̄ω ̄)

Canada

I woke up to the smell of fish frying.

That's funny. I thought sleepily. It smells like Native America's cooking....

My mind processed my thought slowly. Native America's cooking....

My eyes shot open. Throwing off my covers I raced to my kitchen and my eyes widened. Without my glasses I couldn't see very well, that was true, but even without them I could see the fried fish and berries sitting on a plate.

Grabbing my glasses I sat down and noticed a note sitting next to the plate.

"Hm?" I said to myself, unfolding it I skimmed over it.

A/N I hope you all remember this, if not, here it is again. Anything in <> is Native American 'cause I'm too lazy to do research for these books.

<Tokota,

I hope you are finding yourself well. I myself have found peace in my afterlife, although I never could leave you and your brother alone.

I'm afraid I must meddle with the realm of the Living once more. Although this time it isn't you, but your brother, Napayshni.>

Figures. I thought to myself. She probably wants him to show who he really is. I read on.

<As I am well certain of, your brother has decided to hide his true self, to conceal how big of a threat he could be to his enemies, to use a mask as a line of defense.>

That's true. I admitted silently. He's scared of what they'll think.

<I personally cannot help Napayshni, but I want you and Aztec Empire's son, Mexico, to help.>

Mexico..? I thought. He might not want to help. He and America haven't gotten along since that time.

<Please, He-Who-Is-Friends-With-Everyone, please help your brother. You are the only one who can get it through his rock of a skull that he need not hide himself behind a mask. Please help him understand. I love you both.

Good hunting,

Native America>

Ah, that hoser. I thought to myself. He's my brother but still, he sure does have a thick skull.