| Prologue |

It was Brock's job to watch the internet. After Vaas Montenegro had uploaded his little YouTube show, there were all kinds of fans to be had. Brock was to answer any comments or private messages and see if anyone could be coerced into vacationing at Rook Island. He'd never been successful, but he figured there was a slim chance that anyone would watch someone getting tortured to death and then want to come hang out.

Until a sleepy evening in May, when Brock received his first reply.

Vaas stirred as his phone vibrated, and he slowly reached down for it. He wasn't a deep sleeper, but also wasn't excited about being disturbed.

It was a text from Brock.

Private messages. You're going to want to see this.

The pirate king raised his eyebrow, and swiped over to his YouTube app. It was amazing how fast and cheap your LTE is when you have the CEO of Telus' daughter hostage.

The message was from a user called DayaDora.

You make me wet.

Vaas smirked. He got a lot of these, and he never tired of them. If only these little bitches put their money where their mouths were and came to say it to his face. Then they'd really see what Vaas Montenegro was capable of.

Brock had replied as Vaas.

Come visit me and you'll see how wet I can make you.

Brock was worth every penny. He had great custom responses to every message, it was too bad they usually went unanswered.

DayaDora: I have very specific needs... but I bet you can take care of them.

VaasM: I will take very good care of you, hermana.

The date stamp on that message was three days ago. Usually it was one or two exchanges with these bitches, and then nothing. He scrolled down, and his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. Five minutes ago she'd sent a ticket confirmation for Toronto to Bangkok for the following day, and a scan of her passport.

Bright silver eyes shone at him embedded in creamy skin above full lips. Dark wavy auburn hair topped her head. She'd be easy to spot, a bright beacon of tourist in Bangkok. Vaas' mouth watered. White skinned redheads always made the most money. They were rare in these parts, and if she turned out to be curvy he'd be swimming in cash. Months of failed communications through YouTube was paying off with one very stupid woman.

Oh, I will take VERY good care of you, hermana.